sharetrader
Page 121 of 936 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 9358
    Banned

Mathew says they extended an offer to the founder of Protect Karangahake to meet and explain the scale of its proposed operations. “Regrettably our offer met with a point blank refusal to meet and an offensive and abusive response,” he explains.

Well, that confirms we are up against fundamentalists whose minds cannot be changed. They say "it's our way our the highway"; well, they will end up with nothing, whereas if they had gone through negotiations they may have received concessions where NTL did not need to do so. Whoops!

“The request for a judicial review appears to be based on an earlier conceptual prefeasibility plan. That plan bears little relation to the limited bulk sampling operation for which consents were sought and granted.”

Another misguided step. Not even arguing the right stats! Never mind, I'm sure they'll call on Captain Planet (the ****tiest superhero ever created) to help them our since there is no way they can win this!

Banned

It still astonishes me a little that all the good hard working silent majority of reasonable folk in Waihi with all that family and community history in gold mining don’t all get together and take hippie nimby’s like these to court.

Perhaps a nice hefty law suit for defamation denting their personal bank accounts will make them think twice for next time, and others for that matter.

Might even consider making a donation to such a cause if such a group existed, just on principle, they just represent an intolerable element in society.

Alas, finally pulled my sell order for 300,000 shares of NTL @ .010 - Thought i might be going to spending those funds on CRP but it is not so.

So only a few more days of 1 cent shares on tap at the discretion of the NTL board...
    Upside mode activated

Activation complete.....1.1 today on tiny sales

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet".....so much patience

If the 1cps closed 14 Feb, surely by now NTL could have tallied tens/hundreds/thousands/millions/billions of dollars applied for and assigned them, hence diluting us all (unless you were buying)?? All is quiet, and my buy of 0.9 is about to go in.....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    If the 1cps closed 14 Feb, surely by now NTL could have tallied tens/hundreds/thousands/millions/billions of dollars applied for and assigned them, hence diluting us all (unless you were buying)?? All is quiet, and my buy of 0.9 is about to go in.....
    Where did you get that idea from? NTL can only issue at one cent the number that were not sold in the last cash issue. Have not looked it up but somewhere I thought it was about 80 million not taken up.
    digger

Hey digger, from Robbo's comment on the 12th in relation to the shortfall in shares applied for in last round.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Hey digger, from Robbo's comment on the 12th in relation to the shortfall in shares applied for in last round.
    I was refering to your comment that nTL could issue billions of shares at 1 cent. They can not .They cAN ONLY SELL THE SHORT FALL.
    digger