sharetrader
Page 140 of 936 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 9358

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Yes ill admit I didn't follow this stock is as much as I have some others. I was unaware the environment court thing fell over, or had completely fallen over in anycase? I thought they were still arguing about something in the courts?

I am aware there was a significant amount of gold/minerals found in the soil tested and hope the mine yields similar results and we have not all been hoodwinked, but its best to keep an open mind about that.

You seem up to pace with it all, are they currently setting up the site for production? or is there something i haven't mentioned above stopping them from doing so?
    Also on another note, do you expect a consolidation to occur in the next year or two as the share price presumably goes up? What ratio would you expect?
    Hi Hawkeye,

I suggest reading over the last few months of posts and recent company announcements. All the info is there.

Consolidation should be the last of jobs NTL is working on. A needless gimmick in my view.

Robbo24
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Hi Hawkeye,

I suggest reading over the last few months of posts and recent company announcements. All the info is there.

Consolidation should be the last of jobs NTL is working on. A needless gimmick in my view.

Robbo24
    Agreed on all points Robbo

Thanks I will put some time aside to look at it all. I tend not to look to far back on threads as generally there is a lot of side conversations going on, or someone gets banned and half the information is missing(from their deleted posts), but I will make the effort this time round.

Banned

Thanks I will put some time aside to look at it all. I tend not to look to far back on threads as generally there is a lot of side conversations going on, or someone gets banned and half the information is missing(from their deleted posts), but I will make the effort this time round.
    LOL - he is like one of the undead! And apparently back ( don't annoy STMOD now)

You'll be pleasantly surprised how civil the NTL thread is. It's no PEB.

Haha i'll bear that in mind

Guru

Have just done some quick calcs for NTL's position in NZD in line with the gold price USD.

Previously when Kiwi to USD was approx .80 and the gold price was circa $1200 USD oz it equated to NZD $1500oz.

Now Kiwi is trading approx .67 and the gold price has slipped to USD $1156 it equates to NZD $1722oz.

NTL is NZD $222.00 an oz better off now. With the price of oil remaining low as well this is almost all pure profit!
    Last edited by jonu; 14-07-2015 at 02:54 PM. Reason: slight correction in gold price

Good to see Matthew Hill buying more NTL. SPP and on-market.

I've done some research into the guy, he has a surprisingly successful background rubbing shoulders with some enormous companies.

Happy to share if anyone is interested.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Good to see Matthew Hill buying more NTL. SPP and on-market.

I've done some research into the guy, he has a surprisingly successful background rubbing shoulders with some enormous companies.

Happy to share if anyone is interested.
    Yes I am very interested. What have you come up with?
    digger

Rob, sounds interesting, if you could post some info.