sharetrader
Page 145 of 938 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 9378

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    You mean gold which sits at 1750 NZD per oz!!! When was the last time we saw those levels....mid 2013
    Yes better to dig it up and sell it offshore at those prices.

Someone is keen to keep closing price down with a 15,000 trade @ 0.8 right on 5:00:11pm ($120)

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Yes better to dig it up and sell it offshore at those prices.

Someone is keen to keep closing price down with a 15,000 trade @ 0.8 right on 5:00:11pm ($120)
    What would be the reason to keep closing price down? I think today has been the highest volume turnover day for the year ........ interest building.

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    What would be the reason to keep closing price down? I think today has been the highest volume turnover day for the year ........ interest building.
    Possibly one of todays big buyers. To keep em cheap

Doh, they rejected my sell at 6.9cents. I was so confident too

Guru

From the AGM meeting agenda, Mathew Hill and James Mckee taking up 10 million shares each at 0.07, which is them taking up the shortfall from the spp.

Management putting their money where their mouth is. Now that's what I call confidence in what they are doing. As at 14 August M Hill had only 2.6 million shares, so this isn't just a bookwork tidyup, this is them jumping in now!

Still waiting on that investor announcement. Even if you classed the 45 days as purely 45 working days ......They should be up by now surely.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Still waiting on that investor announcement. Even if you classed the 45 days as purely 45 working days ......They should be up by now surely.
    I would say for all practical purposes this chinese investor does not exist. The china meltdown will be the excuse.
    I will be going to the AGM on 11 th sept. Been waiting a long time now for this bulk sampling to start up. How much longer?
    digger

The Chinese are very interested in Gold at the right price, which is why they have been increasing their holdings. They want to strengthen the credibility of their currency (Yuan = Renminbi) ahead of their bid next month to join the very exclusive Special Drawing Rights (SDR = global currency) club within the IMF. With a smidgen of Govt backing they could easily invest in NTL. If the earlier Chinese investors have vanished into thin air there'll be a thousand more not far away from this little gem.

Discl: holding, and looking to buy more.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Anyone going to the AGM today...?

It would obviously be great to get an update on the Chinese investor situation and if that is not forthcoming, maybe someone could ask them exactly when the 45 days are up... By my calculations 45 days from 1 July came and went on August 15 and 45 working days was early September.... Anyway, as I have stated before I do feel a sense of deja vue here, so am not really expecting anything positive... Then again, you never know....

Seems like someone did, and just sold down at 0.8