sharetrader
Page 150 of 936 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 9358

And Jonu ...Thanks.

Latest update, I like this:

"Analysis of Geological database
    During the period the technical team began the task of reviewing the technical data provided on
    Talisman and surrounding area. Whilst a significant proportion of the data has been digitised further
    work is required to enhance the model to a position of being able to be utilised for mine planning
    and exploration targeting purposes. In reviewing the data however the company has noted historic
    samples taken from the deeper areas of the mine which indicate bullion grades of considerable
    interest in areas which were previously not known to NTL. "

Good stuff, looking forward to the coming year with NTL.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    Good stuff, looking forward to the coming year with NTL.
    I'm hoping more like the next month NZ Minerals can't be too much longer. Then watch this puppy fly-that's puppy not pig

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm hoping more like the next month NZ Minerals can't be too much longer. Then watch this puppy fly-that's puppy not pig
    Are you going to kick it?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Are you going to kick it?
    The sleeping dog? I'm in, with what for me is an awfully large amount, with an average of 0.756 so I'm happy to await the report.

I reckon these guys don't actually know how to mine. So they just keep doing research, testing grades of junk left over from eons ago,giving the locals the finger and pulling skids in the township to wind up the eco hippies so they challenge them. How many more hurdles can they pile up before someone actually starts crushing some rock and getting it up the road? GAFMO you pack of overpaid roosters.

I bought into AVB recently. They put up drone video of their construction every few months. Impressive demonstration of ability and management. They will start the new mine in a few months time.

New Zealand is too tolerant of under talented people trying to do things that require ability and knowledge. Hell, employ a couple of your cronies too. Number 8 wire finished ok 50 years ago, nowadays we just look like banjo playing cleetus hillbillies. Maybe CC crp and DD peb should be lumped in here too...drag salaries out for years on nuttin but drivel on a piece of a4.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    ... snip ... 23 June 2015

Who knows though, you might even thank me for drawing your attention to this stock at this relative moment...
    Thank you?, not. It's down only about 15% now 5 months later, albeit I got a wet shoulder from the crying eyes after pointing out this is a platform for the clever to fleece the minnows - and I liked crakity's canny reference to being a miner of shareholders loot, not of gold.

Meanwhile it's been back to 1 whole cent, and then sadly back to .006 down 40%, so whom of the minnows is funding the clever spruiker(s) who are making fabulous profits trading the swing?

I see that gold looks likely now to go to US$1000 and who knows where after that, but at NZ$1600 or so, you'd think a miner with proven reserves would be creaming it. Maybe there's no mining going on, still.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Thank you?, not. It's down only about 15% now 5 months later, albeit I got a wet shoulder from the crying eyes after pointing out this is a platform for the clever to fleece the minnows - and I liked crakity's canny reference to being a miner of shareholders loot, not of gold.

Meanwhile it's been back to 1 whole cent, and then sadly back to .006 down 40%, so whom of the minnows is funding the clever spruiker(s) who are making fabulous profits trading the swing?

I see that gold looks likely now to go to US$1000 and who knows where after that, but at NZ$1600 or so, you'd think a miner with proven reserves would be creaming it. Maybe there's no mining going on, still.
    Look's like this stock is not for you Baa. It has bounced around a bit the last few months but on very low volume so I doubt any one has been making "fabulous profits".

If you know where the POG is going you should absolutely be in the mining game. Good luck with that one!

I see you have done plenty to keep VML's flag flying on this forum. Last time I looked it was trading about 10% down on the last cap raising. NTL's last spp was 0.7 which is what it last traded at. I'm annoyed at the slow pace but still feel the upside potential is exponential. No doubt you feel the same way about VML. Horses for courses!

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    I reckon these guys don't actually know how to mine. So they just keep doing research, testing grades of junk left over from eons ago,giving the locals the finger and pulling skids in the township to wind up the eco hippies so they challenge them. How many more hurdles can they pile up before someone actually starts crushing some rock and getting it up the road? GAFMO you pack of overpaid roosters..
    Are they not still also waiting for approval of their traffic management plan? They wont be able to get much underway until that is approved.

They still need some funding for mining equipment, which should be available because of the downturn - but will be paying us dollars, best to buy it while the exchange rate is ok.

The main concentration now though will be proving Rahu is part of the same resource. That's what in hoping is the announcement soon.

I reckon if i think it was Mr Xiang Xia, stumped up with the $ at .008 things would have moved a bit faster. He probably couldn't get $ out of china at the time or lost considerable spare cash in the china crash, which could have made him nervous. May also not have liked to pay a premium over NTL shareholders, but that's what to expect when you want such a big parcel, where else could you get so much. Probably not on market. Maybe off market if you knew who rub shoulders with, but obviously they would have to be bearish sentment on the mine.

If us raises interest, gold will drop, but any drop will be offset by devaluing of nzd/usd i think.