sharetrader
Page 151 of 936 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 9358

I think I write this every year:

Dear Santa,

I have been good this year,
    I would like a traffic plan with big shiny trucks that drive to the processing plant 24hrs a day - please, not the Tonka variety
    I would like a bonanza find in the untouched depths of the mine
    I would like to hug the NTL team, this will happen if my first 2 requests come off.

Thanks Santa.

PS Santa.

If you can arrange for my buy at 0.6c to be filled just before the SP flies, I would happily skip next years presents.

PLUS confirm the "4 trucks a day" in the half annual reports is a typo, and that it should be 40.
    Last edited by Landyman; 15-12-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Surely a decision on the extension of land application isn't far away? A favourable decision would be a perfect Christmas present!

I have been following the NZPAM website but no update yet:

http://data.nzpam.govt.nz/PermitWebM...p?permit=51326

Can anyone access the recent article regarding the application on NZResources.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    PS Santa.

If you can arrange for my buy at 0.6c to be filled just before the SP flies, I would happily skip next years presents.

PLUS confirm the "4 trucks a day" in the half annual reports is a typo, and that it should be 40.

SP will not stay this low forever, I'm sure of it, even p*ssing away some hefty sums towards NTL.
    With such a minimal jump in the amount you would need to pay, wouldn't it just be more prudent to buy at market price and guarantee yourself some extra shares?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I think I write this every year:

Dear Santa,

I have been good this year,
    I would like a traffic plan with big shiny trucks that drive to the processing plant 24hrs a day - please, not the Tonka variety
    I would like a bonanza find in the untouched depths of the mine
    I would like to hug the NTL team, this will happen if my first 2 requests come off.

Thanks Santa.
    Im picking Santa has a few of these letters in his home office

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    SP will not stay this low forever, I'm sure of it, even p*ssing away some hefty sums towards NTL.
    With such a minimal jump in the amount you would need to pay, wouldn't it just be more prudent to buy at market price and guarantee yourself some extra shares?
    16.6% increase (0.006 - 0.007) in cost is hardly "minimal" - so the reward for leaving a buy at 0.006 is there. The risk is the buy never being fulfilled and it starts increasing. Risk/reward...

Heres and old video I just found. Gives you an idea of the layout of the country. Its worth a watch. From when they were previously known as heritage gold. Of course they have a lot more information now than when the video was made (some time around 2009)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tvgUeLEKJQ

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Heres and old video I just found. Gives you an idea of the layout of the country. Its worth a watch. From when they were previously known as heritage gold. Of course they have a lot more information now than when the video was made (some time around 2009)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tvgUeLEKJQ
    Very interesting ........ thks

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    16.6% increase (0.006 - 0.007) in cost is hardly "minimal" - so the reward for leaving a buy at 0.006 is there. The risk is the buy never being fulfilled and it starts increasing. Risk/reward...
    True on the 16.6 / 16.67 % part though very rarely over the past few months has it traded at 0.006 cents. The SP over the past few months seems to sit steady at either 0.007 or 0.008, with the occasional drop to 0.006 on very minimal volumes.

Is it safer to pay a small premium on sub 1c SP than to have missed out altogether when the company eventually unearths their 1000g bonanza grade veins?

Phase 2 of their plan is where the big gains are going to be at

If they ever get there...

I have been holding a small parcel for fun for a long time, but it is definitely starting to drag on a bit. Bring on the progress!