sharetrader
Page 152 of 936 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 9359

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    True on the 16.6 / 16.67 % part though very rarely over the past few months has it traded at 0.006 cents. The SP over the past few months seems to sit steady at either 0.007 or 0.008, with the occasional drop to 0.006 on very minimal volumes.

Is it safer to pay a small premium on sub 1c SP than to have missed out altogether when the company eventually unearths their 1000g bonanza grade veins?

Phase 2 of their plan is where the big gains are going to be at
    I can see the logic in sitting on 0.006, however I'm with you on this one. I originally bought at 0.010 and have been topping up where I can at 0.007 and 0.008.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    I can see the logic in sitting on 0.006, however I'm with you on this one. I originally bought at 0.010 and have been topping up where I can at 0.007 and 0.008.
    The Hill Family agrees, spending 200k+ off market at just over .7. Surely Mathew doesn't know anything we don't?
    Last edited by jonu; 18-12-2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: of/off

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    The Hill Family agrees, spending 200k+ off market at just over .7. Surely Mathew doesn't know anything we don't?
    That ain't chump change being spent.
    It must mean the mining permit extension into Rahu is imminent.

On the NZPAM permit map for Talisman, the words "change pending" are now gone, which makes me think a decision has been reached. I don't really know how it works but the map still doesn't seem to include the Rahu area. Can someone more enlightened please tell us what's going on and put everyone out of our misery?

Quote Originally Posted by kanejones View Post
    On the NZPAM permit map for Talisman, the words "change pending" are now gone, which makes me think a decision has been reached. I don't really know how it works but the map still doesn't seem to include the Rahu area. Can someone more enlightened please tell us what's going on and put everyone out of our misery?

It probably means that the $200k worth of shares recently purchased wasn't a coincidence and likely a sign that Talisman permit is going to be extended out to Rahu, JV also likely on the cards?

Follow the exec team monies.

Guru

Interesting Kane. How long was the "change pending" up for? "Under review" would have meant the status quo could remain or a change implemented, but "change pending" suggests something more juicy!

As Stumpynuts says...folllow the money!

I'm pretty sure it has been "change pending" since I've been checking the NZPAM site (probably the last 3 weeks at least)

I'm pretty sure it has been "change pending" since I've been checking the NZPAM site (probably the last 3 weeks at least)
    $200k trade was probably insider trading then, as the dealing was made before the likelihood of an announcement which might end up having material effect on the SP?
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 24-12-2015 at 08:58 AM. Reason: added more meat to the bone.

This fella on HotCopper has got the right idea as well - Same thinking as me

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/rahu...#post-16670336
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 24-12-2015 at 09:14 AM.

I find it a little concerning that the Rahu area on the NZPAM map has no colour at all. Is is at all possible that the EOL was declined and the Rahu exploration permit had now lapsed? I vaguely remember it being extended by only around 3 years in 2012.

Call me negative, but it is a possibility. I hope I'm way off the mark, for everyone's sake!