sharetrader
Page 153 of 938 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 9377

Quote Originally Posted by kanejones View Post
    I find it a little concerning that the Rahu area on the NZPAM map has no colour at all. Is is at all possible that the EOL was declined and the Rahu exploration permit had now lapsed? I vaguely remember it being extended by only around 3 years in 2012.

Call me negative, but it is a possibility. I hope I'm way off the mark, for everyone's sake!

More than likely that Talisman MP has been granted extension into Rahu, hence exec buying up large amount last week.
    Why else would you buy in if it you knew it was going to be declined and no benefit to yourself and your family?

I hope you're right, I really do. I started adding to my holding when I read Mr Hill was adding to his.

I hope you're right, I really do. I started adding to my holding when I read Mr Hill was adding to his.

I hope I'm right too!

Hmmm, insider trading laws would indicate there is nothing major happening that the market doesnt already know, that Hill might. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Hmmm, insider trading laws would indicate there is nothing major happening that the market doesnt already know, that Hill might. Thoughts?
    Correct, i don't think there's any insider trading going on here. reading info on the petroleum and minerals website, it seems Rahu has been considered part of the same geological formation since around some time in the 90's. the application for EOR is just an application to legitimise and incorporate exploration permit area into Talisman Permit. That the way i see it.

I am bullish on this one .
    Google petroleum and minerals
    Click online exploration database
    Click minerals (under recent releases)
    Remove the report numbers in search
    Type "40117" in title contains then click search. Read the abstracts.

Rahu was exploration permit EP40-117 under heritage gold
    Then 51326.05 under laneway resources ltd
    Then i think 54902 under talisman

I think the 54902 stuff is hidden for ammendments

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    I am bullish on this one .
    But i have not been buying anymore.
    DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I believe that he knows the permit will be granted and extended into Rahu which will have a material effect on the SP.

Upon further reading of current insider trading legislation and my interpretation of what is there, it seems the $200k trade the other week would be a legitimate transaction by way of inheritance or gift through a trust. Section 241, subsection 3b
    http://legislation.govt.nz/act/publi...LM4091310.html

Permit 40117 is listed as expired on NZPAM website. I'm unsure what this means in regards to the EOL application

Permit 40117 is listed as expired on NZPAM website. I'm unsure what this means in regards to the EOL application
    Educated guess would say that it refers to Rahu's pending announcement of ceasing to being an exploration permit and being extended under Talisman's mining permit, hence the removal of EP40117 and also the large buy up of $200k by exec.

40117 would only still be up if Rahu was still going to remain as an exploration permit.

I tell ya it's going to be extended into Talisman's MP on a few of the following baseless statements.
    - Current govt is pro-mining (Mineral exploration & deep sea oil etc.)
    - The anti-miners have had their day in court, challenged local council decisions that had no opposition whatsoever and have been shot down at all avenues thus far.
    - H&S & Traffic management plans have been submitted and haven't had any negatives reported to date
    - First sales of gold already came through from those top layers of crap piles of dirt, only going to increase from here on out

Expect a JV announcement in the near short-term.