sharetrader
Page 155 of 937 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 9365

Quote Originally Posted by kanejones View Post
    You're right, we did just have Christmas and New Year. I had a great holiday, which seems like a distant memory already! According to their website, NZPAM were back at the office on 5th January. Patience has never been a strong point of mine...
    I would think an announcement before the 18th would be in order. Just a feeling. Nzpm will want to have all their model answers prepared for the media etc once the decision is announced either way.

You're right, we did just have Christmas and New Year. I had a great holiday, which seems like a distant memory already! According to their website, NZPAM were back at the office on 5th January. Patience has never been a strong point of mine...
    I would think an announcement before the 18th would be in order. Just a feeling. Nzpm will want to have all their model answers prepared for the media etc once the decision is announced either way.

I noticed on the NZPAM website that the permit held by Laneway, surrounding the Talisman, is pending a change. I'm of the understanding that Laneway would have to agree to a small overlap of their permit if our EOL application is to be approved. Is the pending change to Laneways permit (54216) related to our pending application or something totally separate?

Someone was keen to pick up a parcel this morning

All the 8 gone might finaly see some progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post
    All the 8 gone might finaly see some progress.
    Its on.... time to put my sell in at 5.3c

Bit on the cheap side

Unfortunately it's never the sell price that moves a share, it's the buy price...