sharetrader
Page 167 of 936 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sorry Jonu, I didn't mean to offend, and while I expect some gains in NTL this year, I'm failing to see what recent news would get us into the tens, I would be delighted if that happened, but given NTL's lacklustre performance in the past after what seemed to be big announcements, I'm reluctant to believe the hype straight away.
    Thanks Hawkeye. I'll admit I've been at the end of my tether with these guys, but as long as they negotiate well with Amer, I think they really have cracked it. The JORC figures and current margins on extraction are very exciting.

It was Stumpy's comment about mid tens, I actually wonder if he meant teens as in 1.5 - 1.6. Guess he can speak for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Thanks Hawkeye. I'll admit I've been at the end of my tether with these guys, but as long as they negotiate well with Amer, I think they really have cracked it. The JORC figures and current margins on extraction are very exciting.

It was Stumpy's comment about mid tens, I actually wonder if he meant teens as in 1.5 - 1.6. Guess he can speak for himself.
    1.5 - 1.6 is the sensible and more realistic SP to achieve this year, however it wouldn't surprise me if it did get to 10cents in short term.
    As we've seen in the past spec traders can push up share prices to stupid and unrealistic prices - XRO $40.00 + is a good example of SP going up without the underlying fundamentals behind it.

I agree with the sentiment that NTL really have turned the company around in the past few years.

Speculative trading...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    1.5 - 1.6 is the sensible and more realistic SP to achieve this year, however it wouldn't surprise me if it did get to 10cents in short term.
    As we've seen in the past spec traders can push up share prices to stupid and unrealistic prices - XRO $40.00 + is a good example of SP going up without the underlying fundamentals behind it.

I agree with the sentiment that NTL really have turned the company around in the past few years.

Speculative trading...
    Stumpy. I agree that other than a positive quarter which frankly i took more from the HOA with Newcrest and their updating the data on Talisman than Chinese is unlikely to bring anything more than a few speculators to the sp.

Doing business with the Chinese is always a drawn out process and from memory NTL have had signed binding deals with Chinese parties which for whatever reason were not honoured. Most recently they did a placement with a Chinese investor who simply failed to settle.

What will drive the sp is the company pulling out ore for which imo they have done a great job navigating the landmines that are present in the NZ mining industry. Nimbys, doc, resource consents, nzpam etc.

If the company can now gain the funds which it needa for bulk sampling we are underway.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Stumpy. I agree that other than a positive quarter which frankly i took more from the HOA with Newcrest and their updating the data on Talisman than Chinese is unlikely to bring anything more than a few speculators to the sp.

Doing business with the Chinese is always a drawn out process and from memory NTL have had signed binding deals with Chinese parties which for whatever reason were not honoured. Most recently they did a placement with a Chinese investor who simply failed to settle.

What will drive the sp is the company pulling out ore for which imo they have done a great job navigating the landmines that are present in the NZ mining industry. Nimbys, doc, resource consents, nzpam etc.

If the company can now gain the funds which it needa for bulk sampling we are underway.
    Some fair points Bullish, but I see a major difference between Amer and the last clown who reneged. Amer have been anything but sluggish in the last 3-4 years and have a reputation to keep. They are seriously large players on the world stage.

NTL going through at .014 over the ditch.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    NTL going through at .014 over the ditch.
    So I see Blue. Do keep up NZX. We should be 1.5 to match. (Mind you on bugger all volume)

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post

Agreed. Funds will definitely get there - we now have two large players possibly wanting to partner with us.

Nek minnit - Third, fourth and fifth company want to do a deal.

Guru

Early bids indicate a trip further north this morning. Oh happy day! POG tested $1300 late yesterday and just hovering below again. All bodes well