sharetrader
Page 183 of 936 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 9358

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the majority share holder know the full details of the deal and therefore know if they should fully subscribe to the rights offer and even pickup the some more unsubscribed rights.
    If so, does this not put them at an unfair advantage? .

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    Don't understand the buying at .007c when the rights can be bought at a total of .006 ...... very strange?? Buying the rights has to be the best for all shareholders.
    It's absolutely bizarre.

I've taken up my full rights, which are extremely modest compared to most on here I'd say, and sent off a couple of weeks back (and deposited money). Are we likely to hear anything back from them acknowledging that they have received the acceptance form? With other offers I've taken part in, you can email the form off and hear back immediately acknowledging receipt. They didn't seem to offer this here which was a bit annoying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Digger I agree, there was the distinct smell of rat when the 3 for 1 announcement was made, yes it was at a discount the the SP at the time (though it had only recently risen from its dwelling at 0.4-0.5c), but forcing out hands (to avoid dilution), asks that we stump up with a bunch of cash, far far higher than NTL have ever asked for before.

I get that more cash, will allow for faster development, but if the rights were fully subscribed, isnt $12m enough to get us (current NTL holders, not Amer) through to production?

Overseas inventment will get involved, if the unsubscribed are offered to Amer. Positive that they will at least move things forward.
    Arent you blokes missing the fact that the announcement put out a few weeks ago stated no shares could be issued to foreign companies. Even if they could it states in this announcement shareholder approval is required. How could shareholders approve a 70% placement of shortfall which is unlikely to be nearly that high given the announcment itself and price is currently .7. Wouldn't it mean an egm, all takeovers code requirements etc???

Banned

Default Interesting article

New Talisman proposes selling controlling stake to Chinese group
    Eamon Rood - Fri, 17 Jun 2016

New Talisman Gold Mines is looking to sell a controlling stake in its business to Chinese multinational Amer International Group.
    The two companies have signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding proposing Amer acquire a controlling stake of around 70 per cent in New Talisman, in return for a cash subscription and guaranteed cash profit underwrites over a 3-year period.

GAFMO NTL. I didn't mean sell out to China. Especially since POG is on the rise again ! 12 million should build a huge operation there in 5 minutes ( according to good-quick-cheap law - u universal law of life)

Yeah ..... think that 70% Chinese announcement will encourage the rights takeup ...... wouldn't be surprised to see them raise $10m plus ....... which obviates the need for the Chinese surely ........I took up more rights than I should have and won't be selling out any time soon!!! I would like NTL to define exactly how Amer will acquire the 70% .......... by takeup of unsold rights? ..... a new rights issue? ....... or the logical one ...... buying shares on the open market??

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    To anyone concerned. Ill make an offer of an off market trade for Your NTLRD options at $0.0001. Ie 1500,000 options for $150 and ill also pay the transaction costs. Please PM me if interested or with your asking price. Im only after 1500000 units and you must have this many. Currently the sell offer on market is asking $0.001
    Cheers
    Ah hem, I just wanted to bring this offer to peoples attention. Its still on the table , until the 23rd at least. NZX shares only, keen for 1500000 to 2000000 rights as above.

Default Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Ah hem, I just wanted to bring this offer to peoples attention. Its still on the table , until the 23rd at least. NZX shares only, keen for 1500000 to 2000000 rights as above.
    Price of gold up 8% 30 minutes ago to $US1360, Netherlands also want a referendum - this has to be good for the rights offer closing next Thursday.

Should be. I hope so. As i understand, today was the last day you could renounce your rights. So you either take them up or they lapse.

Guru

Was last night good / great for NTL or what ! as long as the gold price stays up there. N Z $1866 !