sharetrader
Page 185 of 936 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285685 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 9358

Wacked through the $$ today and took up my full entitlement. Gonna be an interesting couple of years if for nothing less than for entertainment value. POG is going to be a big factor on the direction this is going to take.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    I sent my form off last week and the money via Internet banking. Will I receive a confirmation letter/email?
    I sent mine off at the start of the month and haven't heard anything, so hopefully not. I might give Computershare a call tomorrow and check just to be sure!

Guru

Are S Hers today selling @ .007 to take up their rights, if so that could be the bottom at this price.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    My concern is what will happen to the S P once these tens of millions of shares from the current issue hit the ownership accounts , will NTL return to the .005 issue price ?
    Yeah, SP should drop closer to 0.005, with over 2 billion shares to be issued. That said, NTL are rolling out the positive news, so who knows where we could end up.
    If I crystal ball gaze (well, actually base things on history), then NTL will go dead quiet with their comms once the rights $$$ is in the bank.

Sometimes Im too negative :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Yeah, SP should drop closer to 0.005, with over 2 billion shares to be issued. That said, NTL are rolling out the positive news, so who knows where we could end up.
    If I crystal ball gaze (well, actually base things on history), then NTL will go dead quiet with their comms once the rights $$$ is in the bank.

Sometimes Im too negative :-(
    How about ........ there will be a good rights uptake by "holders" ..... NTL will have the $12.5m needed to fasttrack operations as they have stated they could do .... all the while making good positive announcements about progress ..... the price of gold stays high .... Amer makes more positive noises ...... all these things creating more interest in NTL ...... who knows where the SP could be at the end of the year?? Maybe a bit optimistic?? :-)
    Last edited by gmatt; 29-06-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Does anyone have an email address for Computershare? Fax only, are we still in the 80s?

Does anyone have an email address for Computershare? Fax only, are we still in the 80s?
    Try corporateactions@computershare.co.nz... I sent the form to that address and received a confirmation email to say it was received...

Guru

enquiry@computershare.co.nz

http://www.computershare.com/nz
    http://www.computershare.com/nz/new-...ffice-location

Try Call them
    Auckland City

Phone+64 9 488 8700

Postal AddressPrivate Bag 92119, Auckland 1142

Street Address159 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna

Fax+64 9 488 8787
    Last edited by Crow; 29-06-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Nice, thanks all.

Now back to the crystal ball and what the SP will do...