sharetrader
Page 196 of 936 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 9358

New directors have experience in acquisitions and mergers ....... looking forward to announcements about Amer, hopefully before the AGM

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    New directors have experience in acquisitions and mergers ....... looking forward to announcements about Amer, hopefully before the AGM
    For some reason the old saying "be careful what you wish for" seems to apply here. Maybe nothing will happen. In fact my thinking is that other companies may well do nil until NTL gets on and starts getting the gold out. I look forward to the very long awaited bulk sampling we have heard about for so many years. The company now has the money and the court case is behind us so what is the holdup?
    This years AGM is on 14th Sept just around the corner. Look forward to it.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    For some reason the old saying "be careful what you wish for" seems to apply here. Maybe nothing will happen. In fact my thinking is that other companies may well do nil until NTL gets on and starts getting the gold out. I look forward to the very long awaited bulk sampling we have heard about for so many years. The company now has the money and the court case is behind us so what is the holdup?
    This years AGM is on 14th Sept just around the corner. Look forward to it.
    Yeah I don't think the Amer thing will come to anything ...... but it's a distraction I'd like out of the way. NTL have said 6 months once they had the money for bulk sampling to begin, but I think that's pushing it ...... roading, ventilation etc to do .... guess the AGM will tell all.
    I'm surprised at the number of holders who are trying to unload today ..... guess some are trying to sell shares they bought in the shortfall as a short-term trade, but I'm optimistic and can only see the SP going up!!

Is it possible that NTL will do a second "shortfall" issue? Given that they were trying to raise over $10m, and seem to have collected about half, can they legally pass the cap around again?

I say this, as NTL is on the upswing (by all accounts), with cash in the bank, and some hungry investors, another $1-2 million in the coffers would either negate the need for the AMER deal, or put them in an even stronger bargaining position.

Interesting times

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Is it possible that NTL will do a second "shortfall" issue? Given that they were trying to raise over $10m, and seem to have collected about half, can they legally pass the cap around again?

I say this, as NTL is on the upswing (by all accounts), with cash in the bank, and some hungry investors, another $1-2 million in the coffers would either negate the need for the AMER deal, or put them in an even stronger bargaining position.

Interesting times
    I have an email from Mat Hill saying the shortfall is closed,as of today closed about a week ago. It can only be reopen by the AGM and then need ASX aproval.. So I understand it is done and dusted. To pass the hat around again would take another cash issue completlly new to this one just finished.
    digger

Last edited by gmatt; 09-09-2016 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    Thanks for posting .
    I have 6% of my holdings here, but may increase. Risky but feeling better as time goes on .
    I go past Karangahake every month or so, and it would be interesting to see it develop.
    SP doesn't seem to go below .006 after the offer.
    penny shares can make or break, so better be sensible. :-)
    Waihi Martha Mine nearby owned by OGC.... is really massive, and a good trip to take around it.
    Last edited by Yoda; 11-09-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Guru

Anyone attending the AGM? I'd love to but can't get there on the day

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Anyone attending the AGM? I'd love to but can't get there on the day
    Yes, I will be attending ............. guess there'll also be a few protestors telling us how we should be thinking!
    Last edited by gmatt; 13-09-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Guru

I would be hoping for deeper info as to where Amer are at. Are they going to progress as per original plan or has the reasonably successful cap raising made it too expensive?