sharetrader
Page 198 of 936 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post
    Yes it is and I have no access either maybe some one has and can give further info ?
    Here's the cached version.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...e.aspx?id=9108

Nothing special from what was already mentioned in AGM.
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 16-09-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Very Quiet Here...Some random thoughts

1. Production

Is anyone wanting to go on record as a prediction to first gold pour???

- Extended capital raise ended at 17th August 2016
    - NTL promoted that they would be up and running within 6 months

I would have hoped the red tape traffic plan would have been signed off by now and we would be getting monthly progress announcements... A lot to get done which adds to risk of delay (Health and Safety, HR, Roading, Equipment purchase and install, Inspections etc)... Some of these tasks will be sequential in nature but I really hope they outsource the key functions and get there quicker rather than Matt HILL battling away with limited staff and pushing back the date..

2. Catalyst for Share Price Movements

Upwards:

We generate a nice big gold bar or some sales contracts
    Or
    AMER takes a cornerstone stake..
    Or
    They drill Rahu before we can complete this mission and hit paydirt

Downwards:

Company management pushes back the 6 month time-frame
    Or
    Collapse in Gold price
    Or
    NZ Political and Legal Risk

If we push out production we may see a few jump ship... The company has been given the capital to get the job done so another delay would not look good... However NTL holders have amazing patience, loyalty and commitment as shown in the capital raise..

Conclusion

To sum up... I am not looking for or expecting any short term gains although I'd like to be surprised... I would prefer to collect a 100% return dividend or a few ounces of subsidised gold annually!!

I believe there may be a slight delay (not unusual in any development) which may present a buying opportunity if you have the courage and belief in management to deliver

ex-Sharetrader member Moosie has kindly offered his recent pics of his tour to the NTL mine...
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ntl-...4#.V-xo4tJzaUk

You'll need to become a member of Hot Copper to see the full thread.
    Last edited by youngatheart; 29-09-2016 at 08:10 PM.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Rooster View Post
    Very Quiet Here...Some random thoughts

1. Production

Is anyone wanting to go on record as a prediction to first gold pour???

- Extended capital raise ended at 17th August 2016
    - NTL promoted that they would be up and running within 6 months

I would have hoped the red tape traffic plan would have been signed off by now and we would be getting monthly progress announcements... A lot to get done which adds to risk of delay (Health and Safety, HR, Roading, Equipment purchase and install, Inspections etc)... Some of these tasks will be sequential in nature but I really hope they outsource the key functions and get there quicker rather than Matt HILL battling away with limited staff and pushing back the date..

2. Catalyst for Share Price Movements

Upwards:

We generate a nice big gold bar or some sales contracts
    Or
    AMER takes a cornerstone stake..
    Or
    They drill Rahu before we can complete this mission and hit paydirt

Downwards:

Company management pushes back the 6 month time-frame
    Or
    Collapse in Gold price
    Or
    NZ Political and Legal Risk

If we push out production we may see a few jump ship... The company has been given the capital to get the job done so another delay would not look good... However NTL holders have amazing patience, loyalty and commitment as shown in the capital raise..

Conclusion

To sum up... I am not looking for or expecting any short term gains although I'd like to be surprised... I would prefer to collect a 100% return dividend or a few ounces of subsidised gold annually!!

I believe there may be a slight delay (not unusual in any development) which may present a buying opportunity if you have the courage and belief in management to deliver

I agree ...... they now have the capital so get on with the job ...... seems they're not too good at keeping shareholders informed ..... apart from the Quarterly Reports (next one due end of October). I was disappointed with their communication at the AGM.

Think the SP will start moving once we see significant progress .......... roading, ventilation system, etc in place ...... of course production will put it in a different light.

Quarterly report due soon me thinks. I doubt it'll have anything earth shattering, but will be interesting to see if things are on track as previously stated.
    Anyone want to venture their opinion on where the gold price is heading?
    It's taken a bit of a hit the last few weeks.
    Most of what I read is still that their is an uptrend in place which will remain for some time. A pull back to $1200 was on the cards and then a steady increase to $1400 plus by first quarter next year....there's definately differing opinions but the majority seem to be reasonably bullish mid-long term.
    Personally I'm still very positive for the future of NTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Quarterly report due soon me thinks. I doubt it'll have anything earth shattering, but will be interesting to see if things are on track as previously stated.
    Anyone want to venture their opinion on where the gold price is heading?
    It's taken a bit of a hit the last few weeks.
    Most of what I read is still that their is an uptrend in place which will remain for some time. A pull back to $1200 was on the cards and then a steady increase to $1400 plus by first quarter next year....there's definately differing opinions but the majority seem to be reasonably bullish mid-long term.
    Personally I'm still very positive for the future of NTL.
    I reckon probably still in uptrend. New York comex has upped its shorts on gold to prevent runaway gold price. Its managed , i thought maybe 1400 by the end of this year, but may need to push that out too the end of next year. Anyway, gold movement i think will have less impact on ntl sp than say their market annoucements eg first truckloads ore mined ....
    Last edited by Absolute144; 21-10-2016 at 03:22 PM. Reason: spelling

I thought they were going to get some roading in this year ?

Yeah ..... it sounds as if it's all under way ...... I guess the road design etc is taking longer than anticipated ..... but I'm more interested in that Amer seem to still be seriously in the picture .......

"NTL is working closely with AMER toward a commercial outcome which the company aims to be well advanced in the coming quarter"

Maybe that'll give the SP a good bounce.

Chipping away.

Glacial but inexorably moving in the right direction.