sharetrader
Page 201 of 938 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 9377

When is the next report - end of month? Some interesting reshuffling going on depth wise in the NZX and ASX listings. Could be nothing, could be something?

Quarterly report due at the end of this month ....... they did say at the AGM the Amer discussions should be wrapped up by then ..... seems to be a little more buying interest on both the ASX and NZX ...... maybe more after the reports??

Quarterly report at end of month - I would like to see an update on the following:

1) Bulk sampling - which was initiated post very successful CR and expected to finish within 6 months.
    2) TMC - been approved in principle since 'ages ago'
    3) Amer - Are they still after 70%? what do they want? what do they bring to the party?

Also would be nice to hear what is going on progress wise with Rahu but situation may not have changed yet.

I could be wrong but I thought their recent communications last year mentioned the traffic management situation still wasn't fully signed off, I didn't think they could progress to proper bulk sampling without that.

I think we will see great progress this year but not expecting wonders at this next update. Sadly things tend to move slowly for NTL

Maybe the managers need to stop dining on escargot, and get some hare into their diets.

NTL - 2017 is their year!!

My wife and i climbed to the top of Karangahake mountain over the new year with commanding views to auckland and Waihi . Fantastic walk. Hard work, but worth it . Certainly no lorries going up crown hill rd . And no evidence of earth moving vehicles and the roads are quite small. From the top we could see large earthworks more over to the western side with exits to Rotokohu Rd . But not necessarily mine works, but i would like to think it is . Ive been unable to find any signs for the NTL mine. I doubt they would go in from where all the tourists are. Probably with good reason . There is a bridge too that goes over the river, at the gauge and i wonder if lots of trucks would be allowed to go over that frequently. It would make sense to go out west but thats away from Waihi if thats where they intend to take the ore.
    For what its worth.

Sounds like they've started work on the access road ....... anyone local like to check it out?

golden road.jpg

The golden brick access road :-)

Guru

Quarterly probably due Friday 27th or Monday 30th if last year is anything to go by. Then it was released Friday 29 Jan.

NTL Quarterlies often come out on the last day of the month - so I wouldn't expect anything until Tuesday 31 Jan.

Looking forward to see what NTL have been up to while they are all cashed up. Also some clarity on AMER would be nice.