sharetrader
Page 204 of 936 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Rooster View Post
    Is anyone else is willing to go on record with their 2017 predictions??????????
    1 cent by Dec 2017, provided an actual TMP gets formalised and announced.
    I'd actually be happy with that.

With regards to TMP, I wonder if the continuous review of roadway design implies the need for a separate roadway each for the entry and exit of mine?

This coming back to my post yesterday about the potential for bottlenecking?
    Having one way in and also one way out of the mine would be safer should unexpected events occur?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    1 cent by Dec 2017, provided an actual TMP gets formalised and announced.
    I'd actually be happy with that.

With regards to TMP, I wonder if the continuous review of roadway design implies the need for a separate roadway each for the entry and exit of mine?

This coming back to my post yesterday about the potential for bottlenecking?
    Having one way in and also one way out of the mine would be safer should unexpected events occur?
    I predict another capital raise, with SP remaining flat at 0.6 for the year, and that the next Quarterly will be a copy and paste job - maybe I need to pop a happy pill today

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    All right, I'll bite

#3 Amer didn't get the cheap deal that they wanted, they may yet walk away but what do we lose? As far as we know - nothing.
    Agreed. I suspect the Amer deal will fall though (can't say I'm disappointed), but at least we gain $50k of Amers money.

I’ll give it a shot. All based on current information – outlook hazy.

1. NTLOA will lapse
    AUD 0.02 = NZD 0.0208 * 2,076,995,855
    Mcap would have to get north of $43.2m to make conversion worthwhile - won't happen until phase 1 mining commences which isn't scheduled until 2018.

2. Amer will leave
    Recent wording in announcements – maybe NTL is not going to just sell cheap control to them.
    Still unsure what they are bringing to the table

3. TMP will be approved
    Prior to May so it can be included in next Quarterly

4. Protests once bulk sampling commences.
    As everything is legal and permitted work will continue.

5. PFS will be released

6. SP NZD 0.01 or higher by Christmas
    PFS/Bulk sampling/Rahu – lots of irons in the fire.

We don't want another Pike on our hands - That incident has had an influence on NTL with the H&S and traffic planning.
    t.
    Am i right in thinking coal mines have methane gas that gold mines don't have ..? So shouldn't happen .

Another capital raise is almost for certain unless Amer brings something to the table of benefit. I'm having my doubts anything will come of it.
    NTL only have half the cash they need to get going (In reality probably well less than half)
    But they should be good for this year and progress will be made which should have a positive influence on the share price....
    I'll go for 0.8 by years end.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Am i right in thinking coal mines have methane gas that gold mines don't have ..? So shouldn't happen .
    Are you right then in thinking that unexpected events don't happen when you least expect ..?
    You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Another capital raise is almost for certain unless Amer brings something to the table of benefit. I'm having my doubts anything will come of it.
    NTL only have half the cash they need to get going (In reality probably well less than half)
    Capital raise – ?

$6,027,781 in the bank
    $531,650 expected costs in next quarter
    Cumulative spend $2.1m to get Talisman into positive cash flow?

Are you right then in thinking that unexpected events don't happen when you least expect ..?
    You don't know what you don't know.
    You are absolutely correct. Off hand statement of mine . And you right , mining is not my strong point . Thanks for the advice . One in ,one out would be wise choice of roading. I would be concerned about the amount of trucks over the bridge though , if that is a route . It currently is 2 lane .

Emailed the district council the other week asking what the delay in processing the TMP, wasn't really expecting anything but received a response today:

"Hello, your query has been passed to me for a reply. Council is awaiting information, from New Talisman Gold Mines LTD, which is required to allow this matter to be progressed."

Not sure how to take that, is the council being picky and making more requests to NTL, or are NTL taking their time with the application?