sharetrader
Page 209 of 936 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 9358
    Membaa

It'll all be right some day, he says optimistically for suffering shareholders.

As long as they can keep churning the investors, year after year, they'll stay solvent, the 'management' will earn their pay packet and the promises will keep coming.

For goodness sake, there are way way better Gold mines all over the world who are digging up the yellow stuff and selling it profitably, some are even paying dividends. Why bother with a wanna-be explorer in a clapped out mine with ambitions to be a producer when the facts are staring you in the face.

You could buy this on a confirmed 'discovery' (hopefully) at some later date and still enjoy a massive upside. There's no need to bugger around parking capital in this dog at .005 and below.

That's just gambling and it's not working out very well is it?

Monthly price chart, yes that's 17 years.
    Attachment 8784

Footnote: The savvy traders who most will not want to acknowledge, scalped a WHOPPING % on the recent ramp from .00288 to .0148. If you don't know how to do that, you shouldn't be in this stock, imho.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 04-04-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Wait for it to be priced as a shell (did that) and then sell on the next big promise (missed that)... I'll leave it to the traders!!

Guru

Well we have heard from two non-holders.

I still have high hopes for the company. Remember CEO Mathew Hill bought up large in the last capital raising. You don't do that if all you intend to do is chew through it on wages! However progress, or lack of it, in 12 months is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Well we have heard from two non-holders.

I still have high hopes for the company. Remember CEO Mathew Hill bought up large in the last capital raising. You don't do that if all you intend to do is chew through it on wages! However progress, or lack of it, in 12 months is unacceptable.
    Agree we're well overdue for an update ...... I'm also optimistic - the CEO's shareholding supports this ....... next Quarterly Report due this month and it has to be more detailed than the last!!

Guru

What I am struggling with is the length of time it has taken to sign off the TMP when agreement in principle was reached a year ago. Forestry companies do these all the time with logging trucks on narrow shingle roads. If traffic lights operated by sensors on blind corners or narrow parts are required it would not appear to be a major issue.

Management need a rocket where the sun don't shine!

Jonu... Not much of a response from holders... Maybe the next quarterly will awake the passive beast.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Rooster View Post
    Jonu... Not much of a response from holders... Maybe the next quarterly will awake the passive beast.
    Yes, we would appear to be a lethargic bunch! A rinse and repeat Quarterly won't wash (pun intended). As said earlier with agreement in principle on the TMP, how hard can it be to sign off? Coming up 12 months so you have to assume management haven't made it a priority. Maybe they are timing their run to coincide with finishing engineering on the re-opening of the mine. Either way, the lack of progress is unacceptable

Another holder here. The traffic management plan is something we have been waiting on for years. The agreement in principle was exciting because it had already been a long time. For it to have been another year is crazy and you have to wonder if something is seriously wrong.

They strongly implied they would be able to start the bulk sampling program within 6 months of the latest capital raising. The delays are extremely unfortunate given they have failed to deliver on that promise, and it was something that helped drive the capital raising to be so successful. This company has a lot of potential and I was happy to hold. That may change if it turns out they are messing around and just going to slowly bleed away the capital they raised.

They have never been amazing at keeping shareholders informed, so this current run doesn't surprise me, but it is disappointing. I continue to hold and try to remain optimistic but my patience and tolerance are both starting to waver.

Another holder (albeit small time) here. Been playing this stock for close to 10yrs, and the graphs other members have posted paint the story. Slowly diminishing, with burst of hope.

I am optimistic too, and feel a change could be just round the corner, but with the TMP, Amer, and so many other promises, you have to wonder.

I picked up another (very small) parcel last week, just hope $0.004 doesn't become a reality.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Another holder (albeit small time) here. Been playing this stock for close to 10yrs, and the graphs other members have posted paint the story. Slowly diminishing, with burst of hope.

I am optimistic too, and feel a change could be just round the corner, but with the TMP, Amer, and so many other promises, you have to wonder.

I picked up another (very small) parcel last week, just hope $0.004 doesn't become a reality.
    The uptake by the Hill family interests has kept me interested, otherwise I'd be out based on the lack of progress the last 12 months