sharetrader
Page 212 of 938 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312712 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 9378

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    The traffic management plan still isn't sorted though, and I didn't see any commentary on why its being held up so much given the approval in principle over a year ago?

I am pleased they can get in and start something, but still a bit cautious here.
    Even though " the Board is delighted to announce it has today been granted a certificate of compliance which will allow commencement of activities at the site immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Even though " the Board is delighted to announce it has today been granted a certificate of compliance which will allow commencement of activities at the site immediately."
    Activities yes, but not the bulk sampling which still appears to be waiting for the TMP. Its great that they can start something, but its disappointing that a year on from announcing approval in principle and the capital raising on the basis of the bulk sampling starting within 6 months, that nothing has progressed on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Activities yes, but not the bulk sampling which still appears to be waiting for the TMP. Its great that they can start something, but its disappointing that a year on from announcing approval in principle and the capital raising on the basis of the bulk sampling starting within 6 months, that nothing has progressed on that front.
    I agree Meister re the TMP delay and would really like to know what the issue is. If it's loading restrictions on the bridge or roads maybe there is a way to use smaller vehicles during off peak periods or do more processing at the site? I really hope the delay is not politically motivated. Surely the majority of the locals can see the benefits a boutique mine could bring to the community. I can see how management do not want to rock the boat if the approval is almost there but if they see that unreasonable political games are being played within Council then the matter needs to be quickly escalated to Wellington (well before the election).

Still, not withstanding the TMP, a very positive report with physical work now well and truly underway.

Excellent announcement. A week earlier than expected, with some tangible good news in there. Very glad to be in this one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    I agree Meister re the TMP delay and would really like to know what the issue is. If it's loading restrictions on the bridge or roads maybe there is a way to use smaller vehicles during off peak periods or do more processing at the site? I really hope the delay is not politically motivated. Surely the majority of the locals can see the benefits a boutique mine could bring to the community. I can see how management do not want to rock the boat if the approval is almost there but if they see that unreasonable political games are being played within Council then the matter needs to be quickly escalated to Wellington (well before the election).

Still, not withstanding the TMP, a very positive report with physical work now well and truly underway.

Maybe we can reach 4000% gain within 7 years like ATM :-)
    but the locals wont be happy. And no i don't think they see the benefits. It's a lovely place and tourism booming . Large car park full of tourists last weekend ,who wont want a mine... But hopefully the 2 can live side by side

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Excellent announcement. A week earlier than expected, with some tangible good news in there. Very glad to be in this one now.
    Yeah ..... a very good announcement ..... great that we're going to see some action on the ground ...... maybe we'll see some action on the share price too??

Guru

Very strong announcement and a week earlier than expected I guess because they figured the Certificate of Compliance was news that was price sensitive. I agree with Robbo's post over on Hotcopper; it would appear they have taken some good plannning advice and managed to circumvent delays. Note they specifically mention traffic movements are allowed for.
    Strong prospect of more gold lower down and Rahu underway which is money for jam. I note the ASX volume was 3x the NZX. Once the ASX wakes up to it the sp will look after itself.
    And here I was worrying about a rinse and repeat Quarterly! Well done Matthew and the team...excellent progress.

Discl. Bought more yesterday post announcement.

Guru

Fairly muted response so far, although the sp has maintained a higher level. NTL shareholders are certainly a placid/passive bunch. Maybe because of the years of frustration of getting to this point. Hopefully that's behind us now!

Monday wasn't much of a trading day given many people took the chance for a long weekend. Check back on the sp in a week or so when news has spread and been adjusted for. Though I don't expect a huge jump, this is still going to be a slow burn until we get further along into production.

Guru

You might be right Antipodean. I still think it will be the ASX that will drive it. Our opening trade this morning...$300.... ASX opening...25k. I find it hard case about the length of time it takes the market to jump on board at times. Even 0.1 0f a cent means a 15% gain today. Last friday it meant 20%. The longer they wait the less the return. I suppose they see it as lesser risk. My motto DYOR and be happy!