sharetrader
Page 219 of 937 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 9361

Just showing the info that's out there. All free to make own judgements as you've done. All speculation till we hear from the company.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Surely that is just speculation at the moment? Nothing official out yet to back that up other than what was hinted at in the annual report?
    Check the asx announcement - it is quite different from the nzx one.

"The Company wishes to halt trading pending the spectacular results of a resource update
    for the Dubbo resource at Talisman Deeps which is anticipated to materially increase the

overall Company resources."

just to clarify.............ASX
    Request for trading halt:
    New Talisman Gold Mines Limited ASX Code NTL NZX Code
    NTL
    We request a trading halt to be applied to our securities under ASX Listing Rule 17.1 and
    NZX Main Board/Debt Market Listing Rule 5.4.1(a) and set out below details of the request
    as per the rules of each of ASX and NZX.
    We would like the trading halt to commence immediately.
    The Company wishes to halt trading pending the spectacular results of a resource update
    for the Dubbo resource at Talisman Deeps which is anticipated to materially increase the
    overall Company resources.
    The Company expects the trading halt to last until the resource upgrade is released which
    is anticipated to be released by no later than Wednesday 12
    th July.
    We expect the halt to cease once the Talisman Deeps resource upgrade is released.
    We confirm that we are not aware of any reason why the trading halt should not be granted.

Well, that is embarrassing. I didn't notice the second page of the announcement with the letter from NTL. I wondered what ddrone was talking about earlier. Rechecked the announcement at the time but still missed this part!

Thanks. Great to know it is good news.

2 bagger? 5 bagger? 10 bagger? Well well, after 10 years (of me supporting) HGD/NTL may be about to arrive.
    Last edited by Landyman; 10-07-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Is there any analysis of the mines potential yield and therefore revenue and capitalisation? Feels like a good time to get educated on prospective valuation at production...

what are people hoping for/realistically expecting with this possible announcement?

IMO if they announce there is a crap tonne more gold in the mine than originally though there would be an immediate bump in price but may see it trickle back down over time until this darn traffic management plan gets approved.

pretty stoked to see a company announce a hold pending 'spectacular' information.

Spectacular seems like a very brave word!...I hope the announcement lives up to the dictionary definition!
    I don't have the biggest holding but it might look a little more interesting after a spectacular sp rise!

Trust....far....throw

Words that come to mind ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    what are people hoping for/realistically expecting with this possible announcement?

IMO if they announce there is a crap tonne more gold in the mine than originally though there would be an immediate bump in price but may see it trickle back down over time until this darn traffic management plan gets approved.

pretty stoked to see a company announce a hold pending 'spectacular' information.
    That is my take too. An upgrade of reserves should create a bounce, but it ultimately means nothing unless they can truck the ore out. The real fun will happen once (if) the traffic management plan is sorted with acceptable conditions.