sharetrader
Page 220 of 936 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 9358

https://nzx.com/markets/NZSX/announcements

F5

*5 minutes later*

F5
    Repeat all day

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I expected the Annual Report to be just a rehash of the Quarterlies (which it largely was) but there was an interesting nod to what lies ahead in the next few months. We can look forward to a drip feed of results from the different levels of sampling, each one more than likely adding to the JORC. The wording of "material changes" in the pipeline should be noted

I topped up yesterday at 0.7 (above my average) and am now sitting just outside the top 20 shareholders. The possibility of exceptional grammes/tonne in the sampling is by no means remote given the historical grades pulled from the mine. Market cap currently 14.5 million with existing JORC profits multiple times higher than that. I only wish I had more free cash to sink into it at this level
    Hate to say I told you so I think this is just the first of a lovely drip feed of JORC adjustments.

"Spectacular" would not be used lightly (Gold being somewhat heavy )

Remember a few months back some of the posters were speculating what the SP could be by end of this year?

My pick was that SP might be 10c by end of this year, will stick to my guns.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Remember a few months back some of the posters were speculating what the SP could be by end of this year?

My pick was that SP might be 10c by end of this year, will stick to my guns.
    Not outside the realms if "spectacular" lives up to its definition. From here on it is just a case of do the maths of ounces x gold price (NZD) less extraction plus silver ounces and whacko $$$$$ is your answer

Lets not get ahead of ourselves - 10c per share implies a more than $207m market cap which isn't going to happen for a pre-production mine in NZ.

We could potentially settle between 1.5 - 2c per share by end of year if the good news keeps flowing.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves - 10c per share implies a more than $207m market cap which isn't going to happen for a pre-production mine in NZ.

We could potentially settle between 1.5 - 2c per share by end of year if the good news keeps flowing.
    Surely that depends on where the JORC ends up.

"Isn't going to happen" based on what? If the JORC indicates 500m in profits...why not?

It's a speculative stock, nobody knows what can happen.
    I can guarantee that a majority of people here weren't picking British & Irish Lions to draw with ABs either, but it happened.

As Jonu pointed out, it should be simple math, resource* price - cost, then throw in some market expectation for good (further upside in resource or price of Au) and bad (NTL ability to do it).
    I love the idea of 10c, even 6c (10 bagger), hell, after all this time 3c would be stellar.

"Spectacular" to me says SP should be North of 1c VERY soon, how far above........well, who knows.

Sure, it depends on what the updated details are. I just don't think the details are going to warrant this stock suddenly having a end of year market capitalisation of greater than say HLG ($184m) for example - and I'm a bullish holder. While not impossible, I think that outcome this year is extremely unlikely.

To demonstrate - your 500m in profits. Using $1672.06 NZD per ounce, $568.00 USD prod cost (NTL annual report 2016), $1.37 USD to NZD - would need 560,000 oz gold to generate that profit. That's assuming both that the gold price doesn't diminish or production costs don't go up (both dicey). Either way wouldn't change the fact that we aren't producing yet.

I'm all on board NTL and looking forward to the future. Let's see what tomorrow brings and not count our chickens before they hatch yeah?

Also, I don't think comparing sports betting to investing is a good comparison.

EDIT: Although now I think about it, 560,000 oz would be a 'spectacular' upgrade....
    Last edited by Antipodean; 11-07-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Sure, it depends on what the updated details are. I just don't think the details are going to warrant this stock suddenly having a end of year market capitalisation of greater than say HLG ($184m) for example - and I'm a bullish holder. While not impossible, I think that outcome this year is extremely unlikely.

To demonstrate - your 500m in profits. Using $1672.06 NZD per ounce, $568.00 USD prod cost (NTL annual report 2016), $1.37 USD to NZD - would need 560,000 oz gold to generate that profit. That's assuming both that the gold price doesn't diminish or production costs don't go up (both dicey). Either way wouldn't change the fact that we aren't producing yet.

I'm all on board NTL and looking forward to the future. Let's see what tomorrow brings and not count our chickens before they hatch yeah?

Also, I don't think comparing sports betting to investing is a good comparison.

EDIT: Although now I think about it, 560,000 oz would be a 'spectacular' upgrade....

I know 10c isn't realistic, just saying that stranger things have happened in the world as evidenced by the rugby in the weekend. 10c was just a number thrown up in the air.
    It's not realistic to assume total ounces would go to 500,000oz this fast, but like I just said - stranger things have happened...