sharetrader
Page 221 of 939 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 9387
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Sure, it depends on what the updated details are. I just don't think the details are going to warrant this stock suddenly having a end of year market capitalisation of greater than say HLG ($184m) for example - and I'm a bullish holder. While not impossible, I think that outcome this year is extremely unlikely.

To demonstrate - your 500m in profits. Using $1672.06 NZD per ounce, $568.00 USD prod cost (NTL annual report 2016), $1.37 USD to NZD - would need 560,000 oz gold to generate that profit. That's assuming both that the gold price doesn't diminish or production costs don't go up (both dicey). Either way wouldn't change the fact that we aren't producing yet.

I'm all on board NTL and looking forward to the future. Let's see what tomorrow brings and not count our chickens before they hatch yeah?

Also, I don't think comparing sports betting to investing is a good comparison.

EDIT: Although now I think about it, 560,000 oz would be a 'spectacular' upgrade....
    Yes fair enough, we are in wait and see mode. By the way, your calcs make no mention of the silver reserve. A "material increase" combined with "spectacular" has me on the optimistic side.

Being a large holder I'd love to see it jump to 10cents!.....but I agree with Antipodean it just isn't going to happen. Impossible to say where the price will settle when the trading halt is lifted without knowing what the new reserves are. (I'll take a guess at double from now). And still that stuff is worthless until there is consent to get it out of the ground and full scale mining is underway. Given it's taking months and months, almost years, just to get a traffic management plan in place there is no certainty this mine gets past bulk sampling....and then still the glod price and exchange rate to consider....so lots of water to flow yet, but yes, I think this puppy is looking good...but I think we'll need a bit of paitence until we hit the 10c mark

Guru

Well today's the big day. My pick is they won't lift the halt while one of the exchanges is closed so they may release the update this morning but maintain the halt until mid-day.

I have been pondering on the extraction costs. Someone with mining experience may be able to help out, but surely the higher the g/t the cheaper the finished gold to produce. So it becomes a delicious double whammy, more gold and cheaper per ounce to extract. Robbo over on H/C says historically this mine rates as one of the highest g/t for an underground mine world wide.

Good luck to all holders. It's been a long and frustrating ride. Let's hope this is the start of big things.

We've still got to get past the council traffic plan and greenies?
    I've been telling my mate at work to buy some for weeks , but he has been procrastinating. So today he decides to buy !! Better late that never. My daughter bought some with her Christmas present money, so we are having fun with this as a family. She said she would have wasted it all on junk anyway, so isn't worried if she looses it all, but I think she will be happy today.

Guru

JORC now up to 388k with more to come by the end of the month from other levels!!!!

That 500k oz not so far away is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    JORC now up to 388k with more to come by the end of the month from other levels!!!!

That 500k oz not so far away is it?
    560k oz - so still some way off. However this announcement certainly is spectacular. The rest of the announcement is gold (sorry pun intended) too. Funded to 2020? Underground development? Bring it on.

I'll still stick with my earlier assessment of potential 1.5c-2.0c by end of year, though would expect the upper end of that range with continued good progress. Years beyond, who knows...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    560k oz - so still some way off. However this announcement certainly is spectacular. The rest of the announcement is gold (sorry pun intended) too. Funded to 2020? Underground development? Bring it on.

I'll still stick with my earlier assessment of potential 1.5c-2.0c by end of year, though would expect the upper end of that range with continued good progress. Years beyond, who knows...
    Oz and Oz will drive it from here.

Ounces and Australia. If the ASX goldies cotton on and speculate prior the results due end of July I think it will blow 2c away, at which point the options come into play.

Yes, the announcement certainly lived up to spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Oz and Oz will drive it from here.

Ounces and Australia. If the ASX goldies cotton on and speculate prior the results due end of July I think it will blow 2c away, at which point the options come into play.

Yes, the announcement certainly lived up to spectacular.
    Agreed. Aussies will keep driving this one up! Happy holder

A bit slow on lifting the trading halt at the ASX ?