sharetrader
Page 225 of 936 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325725 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 9358

it does seem like the ASX has some wind behind it with buyers wanting at 1.4. steep climbs worry me in case of steep falls, like PEB WYN XRO BLS however we should compare apples with apples, and this is different .
    its a great Friday night as you say Jonu,
    This has jumped to 25% of my portfolio,
    I must go down there and pick up a few Z nails off the track in the next few weeks

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    That's rather a glass half empty view Clints! I prefer the glass half full approach after 2.9 million traded at 1.5 on the close. My comment would be "let's see if it legs on up on the imminent release of JORC rerates x 3" (due end July)

Being Friday night my glass is 3/4 full of a rather nice merlot so you may have to excuse my exuberance.
    Monday morning, no merlot in the system, and it still looks good to me. Going to be a very interesting week!

Monday morning, no merlot in the system, and it still looks good to me. Going to be a very interesting week!
    Wise move. You can't see the gold if you're still in recovery mode,
    Last edited by Crow; 24-07-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: missing a word

Surely is going to be interesting ...... seems to be a lot more interest on the ASX and I think that'll drive the SP ...... however another trading halt would really make it interesting!

Guru

WOW! Current ASX opening match at 1.8 AUD! Wonder if it will hold. It leaps around a bit over there before the open

With NTL getting out in the market place, we may see some new investors, possibly get the "day-traders" trying to make a buck off it. Either way, its going to be a fun week.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    With NTL getting out in the market place, we may see some new investors, possibly get the "day-traders" trying to make a buck off it. Either way, its going to be a fun week.
    Ain't that the truth

I have a few options that mature in a couple of months. What is the process on converting those into ordinary shares.

Its tempting to sell everything else and go all in , but that would be irresponsible. So tempting though...... Anyone done that?
    PEB went from 1c to 139 right ? On a hype . Correct me if I'm wrong