sharetrader
Page 228 of 936 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 9358

Any idea how long a peer review could take?

"The entire Talisman Deeps project including all known data is expected to be finalised by 31 July. It is intended to have results peer reviewed before final release to the market"

Guru

Nice summation in this article. Crown and Mystery veins to be rerated once Bonanza/Talisman are done. It just keeps getting bigger!

http://www.nzresources.com/showartic...guid=300010347

Guru

Here's the full article. I think it's behind a login otherwise

26/7/2017 — Gold
    New Talisman continues to lift resources
    By Ross Louthean

At the close of trade on the Australian Securities Exchange yesterday New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd’s (NZX & ASX: NTL) share price continued its steady climb as the result of another positive increase in the resources picture at the Talisman project.

At close of trading on the ASX, New Talisman’s share price lifted to A1.8 cents and was NZ1.9¢ on the NZX.

The company said it had earlier highlighted it was completing assessments on the deeps models at the Talisman mine at Karangahake, covering three models taking in the Dubbo, Woodstock and Talisman/Bonanza zones.

Once all these modules are completed the company will upgrade the Mystery and Crown vein estimates.

Yesterday, New Talisman chairman Charbel Nader said: “As the results are exceeding original expectations the company may potentially review the manner and or timing of the exploitation of these resources.

“Once all the modules are complete we will review the options available with a view to maximising shareholder value and delivering benefits to all our stakeholders and the broader community.”

The latest announcement relates to the second module for Woodstock of the Talisman Deeps resource upgrade, with the remaining Bonanza Module on target for completion “in the coming days.”

The Woodstock Zone is the smallest resource with sparse sampling coverage in the deeper areas of the mine. The zone is within metres of the portal opening and has multiple open faces in the mine and through a second portal. Access to this part of the orebody is “relatively easy” with more work on this target to be carried out in coming weeks.

The updated resource for Woodstock takes in a total resource of 203,102 tonnes grading 6.3 grams/tonne gold for 41,170 oz. The company used a cut-off grade of 2.5 g/t Au. NTL said application of this cut-off grade has seen the average grade of Woodstock Zone increase from 3.7 g/t to 6.3 g/t.

NTL said the resource upgrade at Woodstock and the any further resource increases at Talisman Deeps will be included in an updated pre-feasibility study and ore reserve statement in due course. Where possible, areas identified will be prospected and tested for inclusion into the body of works during Bulk sampling.

The company said a further area of 206,000 square metres on the plane of the orebody has been identified as an exploration target.

“Information available indicates that this area is likely to yield a vein width of between 1.6m to and 2.4m (827,296t to 1,240,944t) with gold equivalent grades ranging between 2.7 g/t and 5.35 g/t.” The potential quantity and grade is conceptual

With modelling of the first two zones now complete, NTL is focused on completion of the Talisman/Bonanza estimate where the historic databases acquired in 2015 have shown potential to increase the current resources to JORC 2012 compliance, which would further enhance the overall mineral resource estimate.

Replacing the JORC 2004 Dubbo resource and Woodstock estimates with the new estimate for both zones, and converting the remaining JORC 2004 resources from Crown and Mystery to gold equivalents, gives total measured, indicated, and inferred resources of 396,000 oz gold equivalent. This is prior to results from resource modelling underway on Talisman/Bonanza.

Quick reply

NTL (ASX)
    Price at posting: 1.8¢
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Held

Thanks Jonu, so much positive news I'm glad i took the plunge and now have 40% of my portfolio in this. Surely this will blow past 2c with the next announcements before the 31st of July. GLTAH

Amer will be kicking themselves.

What are the chances of a Newcrest take-over ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Amer will be kicking themselves.

What are the chances of a Newcrest take-over ?.
    Maybe that option is included in the latest announcement .......

"Once all the modules are complete we will review the options available with a view to maximising shareholder value and delivering benefits to all our stakeholders and the broader community."
    Last edited by gmatt; 26-07-2017 at 09:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Topagent, I think it said it will be ready by 31 July, but will require peer review before being announced to the market place.

Either way, it should be a fun ride up!! :-)

3.959 million traded already....
    Still wondering if a peer review will also have us see a Trading Halt....also Quarterlys are due, so all very interesting still, and i wish Newcrest would hurry up with their Rahu results.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    3.959 million traded already....
    Still wondering if a peer review will also have us see a Trading Halt....also Quarterlys are due, so all very interesting still, and i wish Newcrest would hurry up with their Rahu results.
    Also in the mix is the update to the pre-feasibility study which should spell out in plain language the profit on the ounces in the JORC. I must admit that the cost of extraction gets hard to work out as the grades get higher. It must be cheaper per ounce, but I'm not sure how to factor it in.

Anyone have a general idea about the NBR article or are they just saying what we know already?
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (28.0 KB, 13 views)