sharetrader
Page 232 of 936 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332732 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 9360

There goes the 2c resistance. Should be announcements today (fingers crossed)

I thought announcement said, "due 31 July, but required peer review before it would be announced".

Hopefully peer review is a tick the box exercise, and not a full audit of the work.
    Or maybe just 2 old mates popping the cork on the champers to celebrate - conflicts of interest may mean one if champers, the other a nice whisky :-)

Well.... does anyone care to comment?

Just wait. Patience. Many of us has been very patient up till now. Patience is a virtue... Waiting doesn't hurt you. Let your mind rest and the gold will come.

Default Quarterly report

This quaterly is loaded with new positive information. A shame we have to wait 10 more days for Bonanza, but the fact it needs more time is hopefully good news

My initial take aways are
    1. The resource upgrade at Woodstock and Dubbo Deeps, and the Bonanza module to be released in the next 10 days

2. "we are very excited by the potential for further resource enhancements in the coming days, particularly given the ability under our resource consent to extract up to 100,000 Tonnes of ore per annum. "

3. Dubbo Deeps:
    I guestimate could be up to another 122k ounces based on following "A further area of 27,000m2 on the plane of the ore body has been identified as a Exploration Target. Information available indicates that this area is likely to yield a vein width of between 1.6m to and 2.2m (109,000 to 150,000 tonnes) with AuEq grades ranging between 14.0g/t and 23.0 g/t. This target constitutes a global Exploration Target as defined in the 2012 JORC Code"
    4. Woodstock Deeps: I guestimate could be up to another 200K ounces based on following "A further area of 206,000m2 on the plane of the orebody has been identified as a Exploration Target. Information available indicates that this area is likely to yield a vein width of between 1.6m to and 2.4m (827,000 to 1,240,000 tonnes) with AuEq grades ranging between 2.70g/t and 5.35g/t. This target constitutes a global Exploration Target as defined in the 2012 JORC Code "

5. Even more upside, note that Crown is 100m to the east:
    "It is important to note that the Talisman and Bonanza Zones have not been included in previous resource estimates. However, evaluation of the historic channel sampling and considering recorded production and stope volumes there are a number of areas where there are unmined blocks of potentially economic grades remaining. NTL’s engineering team is currently evaluating the ability to access these areas during prospecting and bulk sampling. The final stage will be a more detailed analysis into the remaining area CROWN which will take approximately 60-90 days. "

Personally would have loved a resource upgrade today but ten days is not long and I'm not selling anytime soon anyway. The update as above was extremely positive and I think we saw market react positively on the asx with a good finish to the sp over there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Topagent View Post
    Personally would have loved a resource upgrade today but ten days is not long and I'm not selling anytime soon anyway. The update as above was extremely positive and I think we saw market react positively on the asx with a good finish to the sp over there.
    Agreed. Frustrated by the delay but it is a quibble alongside the progress and promise of the next few weeks. Resource upgrades with even more veins to be added to the much awaited Bonanza/Talisman plus a revamped prefeasibility report which should demonstrate the profits we are sitting on. Aust closing up .2 at 1.9 was especially encouraging. They are cottoning on at last. The Aust. exploration sector have plenty to choose from, but the grades and JORC rerates are standing out from the crowd.

Guru

I'm picking the closer we get to the big announcement the less likely any large volume going through sub 1.8 NZD. If anyone wants in now with reasonable volume I think it will firm the price back to 1.9, maybe even 2, where there has been resistance.

I reckon Monday looks a good fit for the announcement. Day 7 of the possible 10. Hang onto your hats folks!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm picking the closer we get to the big announcement the less likely any large volume going through sub 1.8 NZD. If anyone wants in now with reasonable volume I think it will firm the price back to 1.9, maybe even 2, where there has been resistance.

I reckon Monday looks a good fit for the announcement. Day 7 of the possible 10. Hang onto your hats folks!
    If they find enough gold to do a bit of mining, what value could the shares be worth.
    If they find a lot of gold and its a bonanza, where could it go, are we talking 50c, or in the dollars, one two or three dollars ?

Definitely worth getting as much shares as you can at 2C as that is the price for all those years when they had all those problems.
    Now with the green light and funds to go ahead, and samples are coming out, they are definitely going to be bringing in the dentists to put a few gold fillings in, and the results of those first samples are a one way bet.

The first issue is how fast they can get it out. I reckon year 1 mining they get out 30ktpa, the second 42, the third 51, requiring 6-8 years to get 100ktpa out of there. by year two or three they will be well cash +ve. So share price should be minimum of 12-15 cents at that stage.