sharetrader
Page 233 of 938 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333733 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 9378
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    The first issue is how fast they can get it out. I reckon year 1 mining they get out 30ktpa, the second 42, the third 51, requiring 6-8 years to get 100ktpa out of there. by year two or three they will be well cash +ve. So share price should be minimum of 12-15 cents at that stage.
    They can take 100k tonnes per year according to market release under bulk sampling Cammo. Happily you are some way short of the mark! They have said they are fully funded to 2020 with a less than 6 million presently in the bank.I figure they are cashflow positive once bulk sampling starts (by end of year). Does that make them 12-15 cents by end of year? Not beyond the realms of possibility if the awaited announcement for Bonanza and Talisman significantly adds to JORC.

I realise they can take 100ktpa. But can they actually achieve 100ktpa out of that mine in the first year??? I figure that's 400 tonnes a day or 142cubm per day that they have to fracture, load onto trolleys/ build conveyors, get it out and pound up to achieve ore. That's not factoring in protesters, equipment issues or anything else. Does anyone have any more detail?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    I realise they can take 100ktpa. But can they actually achieve 100ktpa out of that mine in the first year??? I figure that's 400 tonnes a day or 142cubm per day that they have to fracture, load onto trolleys/ build conveyors, get it out and pound up to achieve ore. That's not factoring in protesters, equipment issues or anything else. Does anyone have any more detail?
    I reckon your questions are best put to the company Cammo, however their releases to the market suggest they can.

SP firming nicely at 1.9 this morning. Anyone wanting in presently will have to pay 2 cents. Might look cheap in a few days

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I reckon your questions are best put to the company Cammo, however their releases to the market suggest they can.

SP firming nicely at 1.9 this morning. Anyone wanting in presently will have to pay 2 cents. Might look cheap in a few days
    ASB is a bit slow today. Put an order in at .020c waited 5 minutes nothing happen. So amended order to 0.019c, waited 20 minutes, nothing, 5 minutes later it went through at 0.02c .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    ASB is a bit slow today. Put an order in at .020c waited 5 minutes nothing happen. So amended order to 0.019c, waited 20 minutes, nothing, 5 minutes later it went through at 0.02c .
    Sounds like pretty ordinary service See weed. I deal with Direct Broking (ANZ). They are a little slow at times as well but not as bad as you describe.
    However I doubt you would have got in today at 1.9 anyway, unless you are talking about the opening matchup. I reckon your buy at 2 will look pretty good down the track a wee way.

Guru

I'm picking the closer we get to the big announcement the less likely any large volume going through sub 1.8 NZD. If anyone wants in now with reasonable volume I think it will firm the price back to 1.9, maybe even 2, where there has been resistance.

I reckon Monday looks a good fit for the announcement. Day 7 of the possible 10. Hang onto your hats folks!
    First part came true!
    Now for the second bit!

First part came true!
    Now for the second bit!
    Yeah ...... my pick is Wednesday ........ with maybe a trading halt Tuesday afternoon ..... not many for sale now (why would you!!) so I think we could see 2.3-2.4 this time tomorrow ..... with more to come after the announcement.

I suppose after a long time... there are more buyers than sellers.....

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    I suppose after a long time... there are more buyers than sellers.....
    I've been a holder for a few years ..... topping up along the way ....... and certainly wouldn't contemplate selling now.

ASX now 2c!!
    Last edited by gmatt; 07-08-2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: addition

Hmm .021 does someone know something?