sharetrader
Page 239 of 939 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 9383
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Gold doesn't necessarily go up in a correction/crash. Not following NTL closely but so many things can go wrong with spekky explorer/developers. Think about free carrying your holdings , reducing your risk, plus the manipulators and day traders are all over this now. Rule no 1 and 2 Don't lose money. Learnt from a bad experience with PGI gold. Just my opinion.
    Sound advice.....

Guru

Gold doesn't necessarily go up in a correction/crash. Not following NTL closely but so many things can go wrong with spekky explorer/developers. Think about free carrying your holdings , reducing your risk, plus the manipulators and day traders are all over this now. Rule no 1 and 2 Don't lose money. Learnt from a bad experience with PGI gold. Just my opinion.
    In the normal course of events sound enough advice JT...but tempered with.. "Not following NTL closely..."
    NTL is in a somewhat unique position with the historic data they have and an existing hole in the ground. High grades and increases to the JORC imminent.
    You sure you're not trying to fill an order?

If you had been following NTL closely you would be up about 80% in a week!

DISCL. first holdings in HGD circa 2008. Serious accumulator since 2013.

IMO

Yes have seen the chart go vertical! Congrats all. Sounds like you are free carried but what about the ones that aren't and it looks like a lot of first timers in this high risk spekky corner?

Guru

Yes have seen the chart go vertical! Congrats all. Sounds like you are free carried but what about the ones that aren't and it looks like a lot of first timers in this high risk spekky corner?
    Do the maths on the JORC JT. It's a no brainer with more to come. Some of the highest grades worldwide.

IMO

Good luck am having a look but whenever i hear "no brainer" a warning goes off, sounds like typical H/C spin to me.. To those that aren't free carried ; think about it.

I certainly don't have a lot of experience and your advice is appreciated.

Fortunately I bought in at 0.5/0.6c so I can hopefully enjoy the ride without incurring any damage.

Cheers

Joshuatree is correct, take care with anything that moves this quickly. It is in a very good position but nothing is guaranteed in this world.

Guru

Good luck am having a look but whenever i hear "no brainer" a warning goes off, sounds like typical H/C spin to me.. To those that aren't free carried ; think about it.
    I'm not on H/C JT and think that is a bit of a cheap shot for someone who doesn't follow NTL closely.

I have a history of sound, researched posts on this thread. And yes, I do follow NTL closely.

IMO

Sorry for lumping you in there; just be careful out there folks generally.

Guru

Sorry for lumping you in there; just be careful out there folks generally.
    Acknowledged