sharetrader
Page 240 of 937 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340740 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 9365

Well that put a halt on proceedings

Guru

JT's advice is sound if you are treating it as a purely speculative buy.

My point is that we are beyond that. The JORC ounces already justify a price of better than 7 cents IMHO. 300+million in profits and a 58 million market cap (@ 2.8) is undervalued I think. On top of that, fully funded to 2020....oh and by the way a massive rerate in JORC imminent. I don't think that is hype.

There's the numbers....crunch 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    JT's advice is sound if you are treating it as a purely speculative buy.

My point is that we are beyond that. The JORC ounces already justify a price of better than 7 cents IMHO. 300+million in profits and a 58 million market cap (@ 2.8) is undervalued I think. On top of that, fully funded to 2020....oh and by the way a massive rerate in JORC imminent. I don't think that is hype.

There's the numbers....crunch 'em!
    Lets also not forget the $2.5m from the options due end of nov

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good luck am having a look but whenever i hear "no brainer" a warning goes off, sounds like typical H/C spin to me.. To those that aren't free carried ; think about it.
    very good advise, I been reading a lot of research on NTL for the past 1 and half year, also some books about investing in mining company before i buy in the right issue, although i do believe this still has a lot more growth in it, i stick with my plan which i setup a year ago, sold half of my position when the price is triple, didn't make as much as i should have but i am happy to be free carry and still can enjoy watching the stock price move.

As I already have a few NTL shares and are enjoying the ride, wondering what next! Does anyone have any thoughts around if labour /greens win election would this impact on this access to gold minw?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    As I already have a few NTL shares and are enjoying the ride, wondering what next! Does anyone have any thoughts around if labour /greens win election would this impact on this access to gold minw?
    NTL already have their bulk sampling consents which were subject to a Judicial Review. Objector's own expert had to concede their concerns about water quality were unfounded and they threw in the towel.
    The Greens might have a go but Labour would never sanction stopping it, knowing that if they start mucking around with legally gained consents that they will lose the confidence of the whole business community.

Top of the Pops again....by volume anyway. Should keep sparking interests

NZX Top Volumes

Name NTL TALISMAN

Last Traded
    Price $0.028

Traded
    Volume 14M

%
    Movement 21.7%

So now there are questions in Parliament???

Thanks to DemGainzz on HC for this.....
    https://youtu.be/USqnbdwnRPc
    Draw your own conclusions, but it wasn't pretty...
    Someone got beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    So now there are questions in Parliament???

Thanks to DemGainzz on HC for this.....
    https://youtu.be/USqnbdwnRPc
    Draw your own conclusions, but it wasn't pretty...
    Someone got beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

What a DREAMER, She would be better trimming the bushes above her shoulders, try some 245T, or 24D I might suggest!

Guru

Impressive volume through today with more than 33 million shares traded across both exchanges. To have that kind of volume and lift by 13.6% on AUD and 21.7% NZD is extremely positive.

Seems like the wider investor community is cottoning on. The market is a funny old place; it's been staring them in the face for months. Welcome aboard to all new comers. The best is yet to come!