sharetrader
Page 243 of 936 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    50?
    0.05c is what i see.
    There's a million at 50c. That's a $500k trade.

Guru

.03 hit Highest price since 2008.!! long time between drinks !

Not sure what's moving faster, this forum or the share price.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    There's a million at 50c. That's a $500k trade.
    Optimistic it is then

Wouldn't a trading halt notice throw the cat amongst the pigeons now

Guru

Options traded on nzx at 1c. On oz exchange 0.8.

Is there anyway to get notifications of announcements via ASB share trading. I used to use DirectBroking/ANZ, and I get set up email alerts. Can I do this via ASB?

Or is there another way?

Cheers

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Didn't you get frustrated buying at 2? Must be pretty pleased with that purchase now?
    Got 800,000 between 0.018 and .02c and happy with that. Some on here are selling and some are buying. Anyone been to the Talisman café lately?

Advanced Member

Matt Hill said in the last release that it took ten years for NTL to become an over night success. And that was when the SP was at 1.3 or 1.4. So I would like to go over the evolution of this.
    Those of you that have attended the AGM,s of the last few years will know the Wayne Chowles our mining engineer and boss of mine devolement,has spoken about gold resources at NTL. In fact at the last AGM I had the feeling I heard it all before. We have had plenty of hints that gold was there in plentful supply. The results released two weeks ago and the ones about two be released can be seen as a confirmation of what we were led to believe at the agm. I am somewhat suprised that the market is running with it now in such a hard way. I hope it is not getting ahead of itself. To me the proof is in the bulk sampling.

So here is my probability take that gold is present.

10% Announcement at Agm that gold is there in minable quantities.[could be just a bull **** story]
    30% first statical samples [interesting but could be salted results as has happened in other parts of the world before]
    90% bulk sampling confirms earlier announcements and releases.
    It is after bulk sampling that I expected the SP to take off.

Note do your own research the above is just my take.
    Last edited by digger; 09-08-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    digger

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Matt Hill said in the last release that it took ten years for NTL to become an over night success. And that was when the SP was at 1.3 or 1.4. So I would like to go over the evolution of this.
    Those of you that have attended the AGM,s of the last few years will know the Wayne Chowles our mining engineer and boss of mine devolement,has spoken about gold resources at NTL. In fact at the last AGM I had the feeling I heard it all before. We have had plenty of hints that gold was there in plentful supply. The results released two weeks ago and the ones about two be released can be seen as a confirmation of what we were led to believe at the agm. I am somewhat suprised that the market is running with it now in such a hard way. I hope it is not getting ahead of itself. To me the proof is in the bulk sampling.

So here is my probability take that gold is present.

10% Announcement at Agm that gold is there in minable quantities.[could be just a bull **** story]
    30% first statical samples [interesting but could be salted results as has happened in other parts of the world before]
    90% bulk sampling confirms earlier announcements and releases.
    It is after bulk sampling that I expected the SP to take off.

Note do your own research the above is just my take.
    Hi Digger

It certainly has been a long wait and I know you've been there a long time.

Can't make sense of your % thinking, might be just the way I'm reading it, but you don't seem to have allowed for the historical data NTL have. The historic workings were very well documented with grades etc so I don't anticipate nasty surprises in the bulk sampling.