sharetrader
Page 244 of 936 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Matt Hill said in the last release that it took ten years for NTL to become an over night success. And that was when the SP was at 1.3 or 1.4. So I would like to go over the evolution of this.
    Those of you that have attended the AGM,s of the last few years will know the Wayne Chowles our mining engineer and boss of mine devolement,has spoken about gold resources at NTL. In fact at the last AGM I had the feeling I heard it all before. We have had plenty of hints that gold was there in plentful supply. The results released two weeks ago and the ones about two be released can be seen as a confirmation of what we were led to believe at the agm. I am somewhat suprised that the market is running with it now in such a hard way. I hope it is not getting ahead of itself. To me the proof is in the bulk sampling.

So here is my probability take that gold is present.

10% Announcement at Agm that gold is there in minable quantities.[could be just a bull **** story]
    30% first statical samples [interesting but could be salted results as has happened in other parts of the world before]
    90% bulk sampling confirms earlier announcements and releases.
    It is after bulk sampling that I expected the SP to take off.

Note do your own research the above is just my take.
    Digger Ive been in here , in various other forms since the 1980's, long time holder so hope this time its a runner!!

Guru

Hehehe...speeding ticket ? on the ASX. Isn't it obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hehehe...speeding ticket ? on the ASX. Isn't it obvious?
    I was thinking too. You'd think they could have worked it out for themselves. Halted on the NZX. Is that because of the speeding ticket? (e.g. is that what normally happens?)
    Last edited by cyclist; 09-08-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    I was thinking too. You think they could have worked it out for themselves. Halted on the NZX. Is that because of the speeding ticket? (e.g. is that what normally happens?)
    Yep, they have posted their response here as well.

Perfect timing, giving the market a nice summary of the last couple of months advances, with the cream still to come.

Is anyone else watching gold pricing? This tension in NK is having an effect

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Yep, they have posted their response here as well.

Perfect timing, giving the market a nice summary of the last couple of months advances, with the cream still to come.
    Matt Hill to the ASX ...."Please, please give me a speeding ticket. I've got my response all prepared"

Discl; conversation maybe entirely fictional and does not relate to people or organisations either living or dead

Actually I think it was Maggie Barry's answer that made the share price bump more. Quietly confident now after her answer

IMO

In the top 12 most discussed stocks on H/C now.

sideline watcher here

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

This stock is certainly sorting out the have and have nots in the stock pick contest
    12 have picked it. 9 are in the top 9...

Legend

I'm very pleased this stock has worked out for those who kept hanging in there. I'm not invested in any stocks at the moment, after making a big mess of my foray into Glass Earth/Antipodes Gold (read: wife says no).

The high grades at Talisman are still very captivating, but just a word of warning about why the company is listed in the sharemarket in the first place: it's to raise the capital they need, with the least risk to those at the front of the company. At a point in time, even poor old (unlucky/disorganised) Glass Earth had a short spell where the share price allowed an MCap which covered all the funds that had been poured into it during capital raisings. If I had my time again, that is when I'd have dropped some of my exposure in that share.

NTL could well be a different animal altogether - the company has demonstrated very high gold grades in certain areas, and that fixes a lot of other problems, if the gold ore volume is adequate.