sharetrader
Page 251 of 939 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 9383

The good news is they are calculating JORC figures. That has to mean the only question is how much addtional gold we are talking about.

Hmm the last delay on 31st July have seen the shareprice break out to 3cents...Likely the delay this time would do the same thing? But 4c this time? I would rather be excited.
    DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by smalltrader View Post
    Hmm the last delay on 31st July have seen the shareprice break out to 3cents...Likely the delay this time would do the same thing? But 4c this time? I would rather be excited.
    DYOR
    Yeah, I was picking 4 to 5c by the end of the year ........ I'm now picking end of August!!

Quote from Matthew Hill in Sunlive newspaper
    :

“The prospecting operation is well ahead on budget and is sitting on top of some of the highest ore grades found in New Zealand and among the world's top ten.

“It's amazing, the gold grades are just unheard of,” says Matthew.
    “The market has slowly picked it up that on gold-in-ground basis we are incredibly undervalued.
    “We just keep pushing along slowly but surely. It's a bit like being a truffle pig I guess. You just keep burrowing and burrowing until you get one.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    [FONT="]Quote from Matthew Hill in Sunlive newspaper
    :

“The prospecting operation is well ahead on budget and is sitting on top of some of the highest ore grades found in New Zealand and among the world's top ten.[/FONT]

[FONT="]“It's amazing, the gold grades are just unheard of,” says Matthew.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]“The market has slowly picked it up that on gold-in-ground basis we are incredibly undervalued.[/FONT]
    “We just keep pushing along slowly but surely. It's a bit like being a truffle pig I guess. You just keep burrowing and burrowing until you get one.”
    Classic!
    There are a few good hints in there! "The gold grades are unheard of".

Now the grades that have been released are high but don't warrant unheard of...but methinks it's Bonanza he's referring to. We know the old timers pulled out ore at 10,000 g/t. Now that is unheard of in today's mining. Maybe this is why they are being extra fussy with the JORC. They think no one will believe them!

Banned

I'm following this thread with great interest because I have always wanted to own a gold bar, well not a whole bar but a gold nugget or the like.

I see this as a roundabout way of doing it and will likely jump in soon. Could be fun to watch over the next few weeks, with reports coming out and Trump v Un giving a nudge upwards to the price of gold.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Classic!
    There are a few good hints in there! "The gold grades are unheard of".

Now the grades that have been released are high but don't warrant unheard of...but methinks it's Bonanza he's referring to. We know the old timers pulled out ore at 10,000 g/t. Now that is unheard of in today's mining. Maybe this is why they are being extra fussy with the JORC. They think no one will believe them!
    Sounds about right to me, they probably had the result come out on expected release date last week, but then thought to double check it cause its unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    I'm following this thread with great interest because I have always wanted to own a gold bar, well not a whole bar but a gold nugget or the like.

I see this as a roundabout way of doing it and will likely jump in soon. Could be fun to watch over the next few weeks, with reports coming out and Trump v Un giving a nudge upwards to the price of gold.

you'll just have to settle for NZ's highest grade gold mine.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 14-08-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Hi new to trading, but jumped on this a month ago after reading a stuff article and bloody glad I did- much more exciting than my comvita shares. Question?? What is the difference between the normal stocks and options?

IMO

What if there is no super BONANZA? There is no guarantee that the super grades are there. previous miners took all the veins out they could find over many levels. Really seems many are afflicted with gold fever here ; thats great if they can improve the reserve and resource but by how many oz at what grades do you realistically expect to justify say a 10.8c s/p thats a mkt cap of $224 million plus oppies (ASB). Talking about 10,000 G/tonne is just ramping imo.

Yes the tech is far better now just think folks are getting far ahead of themselves. I know its a hell of a lot of fun and exciting atp. Margins should be great on current resources. Im not up with if a pricing contract has been agreed on for Toll treating the ore at Oceanias Mill? And the waste ore would lower the overall grade.Oceania would be a price maker NTL a price taker imo. Thoughts, opinions, corrections?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 14-08-2017 at 09:41 PM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsworkers View Post
    Hi new to trading, but jumped on this a month ago after reading a stuff article and bloody glad I did- much more exciting than my comvita shares. Question?? What is the difference between the normal stocks and options?
    Stocks - are fractional ownership of a company, e.g one share is a certain percent of ownership of the company.

Options - are rights to buy shares at certain prices, which comes with an expiry date. e.g if you own a NTL option current the terms and conditions gives you the right to buy a share at 2 cents per share. The current price on the NZX is 1 cent and that is the price someone is willing to sell you their options. In order to make it worth your time if you pay 1 cent market price and 2 cents to use the options, then you will need the share price to be 3 cents to break even. However if you wish to trade options, then you can think of it as if you pay 1 cent and sell it later for 1.1 cent then you earn 10% on the price difference. The higher the share price moves the more the options will cost due to the reasons above.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 14-08-2017 at 10:44 PM.