sharetrader
Page 252 of 938 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 9378
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    What if there is no super BONANZA? There is no guarantee that the super grades are there. previous miners took all the veins out they could find over many levels. Really seems many are afflicted with gold fever here ; thats great if they can improve the reserve and resource but by how many oz at what grades do you realistically expect to justify say a 10.8c s/p thats a mkt cap of $224 million plus oppies (ASB). Talking about 10,000 G/tonne is just ramping imo.

Yes the tech is far better now just think folks are getting far ahead of themselves. I know its a hell of a lot of fun and exciting atp. Margins should be great on current resources. Im not up with if a pricing contract has been agreed on for Toll treating the ore at Oceanias Mill? And the waste ore would lower the overall grade.Oceania would be a price maker NTL a price taker imo. Thoughts, opinions, corrections?
    CORRECTION: As I am the one who recently mentioned 10,000 g/t, I will restate that it was a grade pulled out historically from this mine. Another cheapshot JT. I in no way consider mentioning that fact as ramping. It is historical fact. For someone who says he is on the sidelines you seem to have a lot to say. I figure you are either trying to fill buy orders or have some other agenda.

You have repeatedly asked questions that are either already answered by the company releases or are best directed to the company itself. And yes, if the company ends up sitting on 600,000 + ounces at high grades, it justifies a m/cap above 224 million. As Matt Hill (CEO and major shareholder) said yesterday, the company is undervalued at current prices.

Conjecture. Cmon Let's all just await a Jorc announcement. Two weeks is not long! I've been holding patiently for 4 years. I understand it's exciting...

IMO

Sorry but i don't think thats a cheap shot. Maybe enthusiastic promoting then, but certainly more than a hint of spruikng imo but prob just your natural excitement and enthusiasm.. Just suggest folks don't assume that its a certainly. Yep its high grades that make all the difference. Thanks for that 600,000 oz mkt cap $224million ; i may try to find outa bit more and compare with others if i have the time. No need to be defensive and attack a questioner; just debate it.

Good discussions Jonu and JT - we are all entitled to our views, and we all have an agenda, which since we are all playing the stock market, must be to make profit!!!

If 600,000oz drives a $224 market cap, then the current disclosed resource (" Resource modelling of the Dubbo Zone has resulted in Measured,Indicated, and Inferred resources increasing to 312,800 oz gold equivalent (Au Eq) at a grade of 21.98g/t Au Eq. ") of 312,800oz should have market cap just over $116 m? Or 5c per share?

Am I on the right track?

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Good discussions Jonu and JT - we are all entitled to our views, and we all have an agenda, which since we are all playing the stock market, must be to make profit!!!

If 600,000oz drives a $224 market cap, then the current disclosed resource (" Resource modelling of the Dubbo Zone has resulted in Measured,Indicated, and Inferred resources increasing to 312,800 oz gold equivalent (Au Eq) at a grade of 21.98g/t Au Eq. ") of 312,800oz should have market cap just over $116 m? Or 5c per share?

Am I on the right track?
    No not really you are talking the yield or return on the share. The value is simply a factor of demand and supply for a share so if you have a lot of demand to buy them as they become flavour of the day or people cotton on to the new high grade veins they find, then their is no limit to the market value of that share meaning you could potentially get to 20c or 50c as people see wow that share is doing well and hey its cheap under a dollar I will get me some due to FOMO.

Disclosure, I bought a whole heap more today when price dropped as I see it going a lot higher this year due to market exuberance on top of good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    No not really you are talking the yield or return on the share. The value is simply a factor of demand and supply for a share so if you have a lot of demand to buy them as they become flavour of the day or people cotton on to the new high grade veins they find, then their is no limit to the market value of that share meaning you could potentially get to 20c or 50c as people see wow that share is doing well and hey its cheap under a dollar I will get me some due to FOMO.
    Hi Blue, I tend to think that share price is based around financial fundamentals, and that it is those facts that drive supply and demand and therefore SP. Certainly there are elements of becoming flavour of the day (especially when the day traders get involved). Economics 101, share price should be based on future value of business.

I too like to think that HGD/NTL is under-valued, based on past performance, there is good reason to be a skeptic - nice to think that it has finally arrived. Im just trying to get my head round what a true market cap should be, recognising that given market efficiency, then the price should fluctuate around that price in the long term.

Discl: Im one of the holders who got caught in the hype a few years back, when people were throwing round 10c SP, and that was before there were 2 billion shares. Trying to do research, but using you all as a resource to try to understand things better

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sorry but i don't think thats a cheap shot. Maybe enthusiastic promoting then, but certainly more than a hint of spruikng imo but prob just your natural excitement and enthusiasm.. Just suggest folks don't assume that its a certainly. Yep its high grades that make all the difference. Thanks for that 600,000 oz mkt cap $224million ; i may try to find outa bit more and compare with others if i have the time. No need to be defensive and attack a questioner; just debate it.
    Happy to talk through reasonable statements. Just don't accuse me of ramping.

Guru

Am I on the right track?
    I'm of that view....so apparently is Matt Hill, declaring yesterday that he feels the company is undervalued, although he didn't put a figure on it.

Hi Blue, I tend to think that share price is based around financial fundamentals, and that it is those facts that drive supply and demand and therefore SP. Certainly there are elements of becoming flavour of the day (especially when the day traders get involved). Economics 101, share price should be based on future value of business.

I too like to think that HGD/NTL is under-valued, based on past performance, there is good reason to be a skeptic - nice to think that it has finally arrived. Im just trying to get my head round what a true market cap should be, recognising that given market efficiency, then the price should fluctuate around that price in the long term.

Discl: Im one of the holders who got caught in the hype a few years back, when people were throwing round 10c SP, and that was before there were 2 billion shares. Trying to do research, but using you all as a resource to try to understand things better
    OMG this is all so déjà vu.
    Back in the day ... 1970 something this mountain prospect was "worked" by a crowd run out of The City and was called NZ Goldfields and they got to 6 bucks plus a couple of dimes from less than 15 cents, then ...popped overnight

Not too many alive today remember that wee play
    But good luck to those still with tickets to ride; it's great to watch the bus go around again!