sharetrader
Page 271 of 936 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Holy **** !!!

Bonanza is the deepest largest unreached part of that area, crikey, that could be massive
    I can't but help think that maybe NTL should hold back this release until after the election. A good report would surely focus attention to on the company . Is this what we want. It is the silly season until 23 sept and just maybe it would be wise be somewhat stay under the radar until then. A massive result would draw attention to the parties and they may be asked to comment when for us it would just be better if their noses were out of it until after the election and into a more saner time.
    Thoughts
    digger

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    I can't but help think that maybe NTL should hold back this release until after the election. A good report would surely focus attention to on the company . Is this what we want. It is the silly season until 23 sept and just maybe it would be wise be somewhat stay under the radar until then. A massive result would draw attention to the parties and they may be asked to comment when for us it would just be better if their noses were out of it until after the election and into a more saner time.
    Thoughts
    Good idea. Delay announcement until 5pm 22/9/17 or a bit later....If it is a good report.
    Last edited by see weed; 27-08-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Thoughts
    They can't hold back price sensitive or important information
    NZX rules not to mention FMA regulations prohibit such tactics
    Anyway Jacinda will love all this new gold one day
    It's still the best stuff for crowns!

Banned

Thoughts
    I disagree, the election rhetoric is focused on the same old topics and no party will bother raising an issue where they get no votes.
    James Shaw could come up with some Green party grandstanding on what miners are doing to our landscape. Something to focus away from the fact he is a colossal douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    I disagree, the election rhetoric is focused on the same old topics and no party will bother raising an issue where they get no votes.
    James Shaw could come up with some Green party grandstanding on what miners are doing to our landscape. Something to focus away from the fact he is a colossal douche.
    Not sure anything that comes from the Green Party will have any weight place against it at this point. Labour would do well to stay away from it (focussing on a company that after many years has finally broken into stride) and National will be behind them all the way.

I say if it is great news - shout it to the world now.

My only thought is do they wait for the ASX to open (and settle) before making any announcements?
    Last edited by Clints; 27-08-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    They can't hold back price sensitive or important information
    NZX rules not to mention FMA regulations prohibit such tactics
    Anyway Jacinda will love all this new gold one day
    It's still the best stuff for crowns!
    Thanks for the comments.
    Who says anything about holding back info---It would be just double checking the results. AS long as the few in the know on the first pass of the check do not benefit from it.
    Anyways it was just my thinking. I would not want JACINDA to find herself trying to please the greenies then after the election discover that a billion or two would come in handy.
    digger

Banned

I would not want JACINDA to find herself trying to please the greenies then after the election discover that a billion or two would come in handy.
    Heh yea, WWJD!

Now we're all here positive its going to be good news. I hope so. Any likelihood with this delay they're scheming up a way to soften the blow for bad news. Has NTL done anything like that in the past?

Decriminalise the marijuana and consent its production here for medicinal reasons. For tax and health reasons...mainly to slow the meth epidemic. Who is going to actually stand up and do that?

But try and stop a mine that has been mined for 100 years plus......in a pristine environment that is still as such? Cant be too damaging eh? The government has way more important things to deal with....as well as an election....which is more and more looking like a win....ston.

Edit - looks like winston has been defrauding MSD.
    Last edited by cammo; 28-08-2017 at 08:24 AM. Reason: New news

Banned

https://simplywall.st/news/2017/08/2...mited-nzsentl/

Apologies if posted earlier, didn't find it. Basically the risks of investing in NTL

Banned

Woke up at 6 this morning and first song on the radio - heart of gold by neil young. True story, its a sign. Great song.

Johnny cash did a fantastic cover.