sharetrader
Page 320 of 936 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Very disappointed to see no online application form return. As I'm not in Auckland this will likely prevent me taking up the SPP.
    Rubbish. In these things there is always plenty of leaway for the mail to catch up. Pay on time and send in application ASAP. I have paid and yet not mailed application but even with snail mail as we have it today it will get there before they need it for the concentrator.

These forms for application come from the dark ages before computers and direct crediting so still say things like must be in by such and such a date. In effect legally only the money has to be in on time and if the snail mail takes forever and a day no company would turn down an application if the money is on time.
    digger

I phoned computershare. They will give you an email address you can use to email your form

Perhaps I was hasty in my comment digger. In context it was straight after I looked up nz post standard delivery time and note that it "has a delivery target of up to three working days." As I was planning to hear the agm outcomes & digest first, then look to apply Thursday/Friday this sudden realisation that my timeframe wouldn't work caused my issue. This is a big decision for me so having pressure re timeline isn't helping.

So let me retract my words "As I'm not in Auckland this will likely prevent me taking up the SPP" and replace with "I will have to consider this further"

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I phoned computershare. They will give you an email address you can use to email your form
    I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier.

Thank you.

I did one of the past SPP by contacting NTL direct, they took my email attachment as acceptance, and gave me the account to EFT to. Not sure that was 100% the right way to do things, but I got the shares. :-)

I contacted Computershare regarding emailing SPP forms and their reply was:-
    Yes you can, please email your forms to ntl@computershare.co.nz

Looks like a wave coming for NTL shares, pool of sellers at .2c looks to be retreating

Sense a shift in the waters

(sorry that's the limit of my water imagery)

I assume you're emailing them a scanned, signed copy of the form... As well as snail mailing them the physical copy?

Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    I assume you're emailing them a scanned, signed copy of the form... As well as snail mailing them the physical copy?
    Yes that's right

Is anyone at the meeting? No presentation submitted to the market as yet.