sharetrader
Page 341 of 937 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441841 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 9365

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    What we do not know about NTL is why the sudden SPP. We will not know until after the SPP shortfall is completed.
    Going back before the SPP time we were told that NTL was fully funded until 2020 or there abouts. Suddenly then two things happened we had the SPP from out of the blue and suddenly we were buying Rahu. Why?? Is there some connection that we are not yet informed about. Is Newcrest or the Chinese firm about to take a stake in the company. If not then then I can see no reason for having the SPP and bother buying Rahu.

So in a nut shell I am lost and wait to hear the full story of why the SPP sudden explosion on us shareholders had to take place. Until this SPP is finally behind us the SP will go side ways. We need to stop raising money and start earning it through gold extraction.
    Well Digger I agree. And if you don't know whats up after your meeting with Mr Hill recently, we certainly know less. Board must know something...I hope. lol! I bought in because I thought NTL was about to be getting 20,000 cu metres rich ore gold out. Rahu needs a new 2000 foot deep mine, with new consents ( and yeah good luck to that, right?).Pipe dream stuff for a huge company, if anyone. All has become so unrealistically odd there must be a cunning plan, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Just over a week to go before SPP out of the way followed by positive announcements???? to get the November options taken up. .03c here we come? Picked up another 775K at .018 today.
    Nice work I saw the 1.8c price while on holiday and would have jumped in if I was at home.
    Will be good to see the end of that disastrous SPP.
    Better buying at 1.8 and 2.2 most days of the week.

I don't believe company can legally hold back significant information to suit timing of share offers etc. So assume they do not currently have unreleased good news.

I am guessing positive announcements could be in the form of concentrators arriving / operational, speaking of which does anyone know how long these things take to setup when they arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    I am guessing positive announcements could be in the form of concentrators arriving / operational, speaking of which does anyone know how long these things take to setup when they arrive?
    Well I can find 8 different types of concentrator listed, so it depends on what they choose! I like this one, but who knows whats best! http://www.iconcentrator.com/

IMO

Only 1 moving part!. Can someone fill me in why they haven't been working the mine and selling the Gold?
    It looks like no agreement has been forthcoming for Oceania to process the ore so why hasn't it been shipped overseas in containers for processing.Generating income is what would get the share price going back up but it seems management are kicking the can down the road and sidetracking with rahu etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Only 1 moving part!. Can someone fill me in why they haven't been working the mine and selling the Gold?
    It looks like no agreement has been forthcoming for Oceania to process the ore so why hasn't it been shipped overseas in containers for processing.Generating income is what would get the share price going back up but it seems management are kicking the can down the road and sidetracking with rahu etc.
    Takes time to make sure the mine is safe. They are doing a lot of reinforcement and refurbishment. The last thing that shareholders want is a cave in of the mine and injuries or worse still a death. The last update is well worth a read.

Thx Blueman, looks like you are locked and loaded to. Here's to good times bro. You have got to do something to crack the mold. Go you good thing.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Try reading the company announcements and updates JT. They always said bulk sampling was due to start in December. The use of a concentrator will change how that is done and gives them more options on what to do with the ore. But you're a smart fella, you already knew that

IMO

Thanks . Not a holder but drop by occasionly for a look. Doesnt fit my risk/reward comfort zone but that is a decision unique for each investor. It is good to see the rhetoric by some is now more realistic and measured. Im a bit cynical about the cap raise , the timing Rahu , how easy the extraction process will be etc. I personally value posters with no financial motive ,who question things.