sharetrader
Page 351 of 936 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451851 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I cant see why you would buy them at 2.2 when you can buy quite easily under that price, I wouldn't expect much more than what they already got.
    SP will start acting normal once this dreadful drawn out SPP thing is finally over.
    Hey BM - are you still around, I know you were buying up large earlier. What's your take - holding / selling / buying?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Why, wh..............y, WHY are they taking junkits to Fiji, Venuatu the bloody 18-30 contiki bus tours around Europe!!! to look for new mines. Who goes on these junkits? Are wives, kids, fishing buddies included? Really leaves a nasty taste in the mouth raising funds via spp then to read that in the quarterlies. WTF they have two mines on the go ready for gold to come out whats with the all expense paid holidays courtesy of shareholders!

I could just be blowing off because I ran our of milk for my cereal. But as a shareholder, how can I get details of what they did on these trips, expenses, who went, what they found out, check out their phones for holiday snaps? Just smacks as a stupid waste of time and our money.

My thoughts as well. They need to keep their eye on the ball, and stop looking at the hotties in the stands. Realise the value in the present assets, and then consider other long term opportunities.

Haha typical - ASX goes up while NZX goes down

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    My thoughts as well. They need to keep their eye on the ball, and stop looking at the hotties in the stands. Realise the value in the present assets, and then consider other long term opportunities.
    Like any good :-) listed company, they will be trying to maximise long term shareholder value.

My cup of noodles did taste a little bitter after thinking about the bar tab in Fiji.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Yoda that is the current and previous quarter for comparison
    Yea i got that ,but the way the NZX had it made me laugh . There might be buying opportunity though if things brighten up.

Just finished 4 days doing the north south route over the Kaimai's, very wet, didn't find any gold in those streams

Didn't see any gold mines, just a few remnants of the old mines, have no idea what on earth the protestors go on about, the environmental foot print from a mine must be minimal.
    Unless they feel the heart and soul of the mountain is ripped out when miners take out the gold and silver.

Certainly property trading is a lot easier than share trading, making a quick 50k and 100k here and there, but I have great confidence in the mine management, so happy to leave a lazy 100k here for the long term and watch the gold start coming out.

Alright people - gold's coming out of the ground this / next month.

So the quarterly report casually confirms to shareholders Rahu has been acquired. Just neglects to mention price or purchase terms. Tisk! Very forgetful of them! Market seems unimpressed.
    Less raised from SPP than they would have got from November Options if they had not undertaken it. Both are interesting initiatives I didnt see coming.

Where did you get this source from Clint’s? Personally I think it might be better to wait until all the holiday makers have gone home and avoid any additional attention, although getting gold out before the November share offer ends would help sell that offer. At current prices why would anyone buy!
    Last edited by Putrimacan; 01-11-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    So the quarterly report casually confirms to shareholders Rahu has been acquired. Just neglects to mention price or purchase terms. Tisk! Very forgetful of them! Market seems unimpressed.
    Less raised from SPP than they would have got from November Options if they had not undertaken it. Both are interesting initiatives I didnt see coming.
    Most likely didn't pay anything for it, and 100% ownership was transferred back to NTL