sharetrader
Page 353 of 937 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453853 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 9365
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Hhat the h@ll will it take to get the oppies over the line later on this month, if that does not happen the what is the fall back plan ?
    They don't need a fallback plan as such, they are already funded to do what they have planned. I'm picking however an upgrade on JORC from Mystery vein which has been mentioned more than once as now being accessible

Guru

The 21/2 mill $ would have come in very handy, some S Hers would subscribe anyhow but not all !

Membaa

As long as the gold is still in the ground, just be happy with the 400+% SP appreciation, albeit eroding. It will be or not when they 'prove' the 'probable'.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Hhat the h@ll will it take to get the oppies over the line later on this month, if that does not happen the what is the fall back plan ?
    Good point WU. In fact if do not get the opps converted then the SPP was a waist of time as the OPPS money would equal the SPP money. I think the management underestimated the effect of the election and the final outcome was just about as bad as it could get.
    It is time that the company stopped mining the shareholders for cash and mine the mine to create cash.
    digger

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Good point WU. In fact if do not get the opps converted then the SPP was a waist of time as the OPPS money would equal the SPP money. I think the management underestimated the effect of the election and the final outcome was just about as bad as it could get.
    It is time that the company stopped mining the shareholders for cash and mine the mine to create cash.
    agree, Ive been in this one for years and years and........ !

After the awesome Dubbo Deep announcement, if the directors had sat me down and said "how can we destroy all the value of the November options, and raise no money from them?' I would have replied "that would be quite hard to do'. But it looks like they may have snatched failure from the jaws of that particular shareholder success. Unless there is a miracle within 23 days, lol.
    Last edited by Mbro; 06-11-2017 at 11:26 PM.

I am hopeful that there will be a good announcement for the mystery vein. This vein is already accessible and has never been mined before. This company needs cash flow which is a fact which I am sure has not escaped the directors and management attention.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Oh that can't be good news...selling half his holding (or have I read that wrong?)
    https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/dire...spx?id=4580538

Isn't it saying hes bought another 130000 shares?

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Oh that can't be good news...selling half his holding (or have I read that wrong?)
    https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/dire...spx?id=4580538
    I think that you have got it wrong, he hasnt sold them, he is no longer "Director of his Family trust" so his interests have changed.
    Look on the ASX it is easier to read.
    wk