sharetrader
Page 354 of 936 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Oh that can't be good news...selling half his holding (or have I read that wrong?)
    https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/dire...spx?id=4580538
    "Nature of transaction: Resignation as director of Hill Family Group
    on 27 October 2017 resulting in no longer having an indirect interest in Hill
    Family Group Pty Ltd or Nimpod Pty Ltd"

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
    Isn't it saying hes bought another 130000 shares?
    Number held in class before acquisition or disposal: 103,140,599
    Number held in class after acquisition or disposal: 52,408,038

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Number held in class before acquisition or disposal: 103,140,599 *First notice still as director
    Number held in class after acquisition or disposal: 52,408,038 *First notice post directorship resignation

Looks like the first notice he resigned as director of his trusts, so indirect ownership of shares under his personal name reduced by around half, then the second notice is he purchased about a hundred thousand shares in his personal name.

Just reshuffling the cards, or creative accounting, or whatever you want to call it.
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 07-11-2017 at 11:48 AM.

The "disposed" amount correlates to the shares held by Hill Family Group, seeing as M Hill has resigned as a director of this entity he no longer has any interest in the shareholding held by this entity.

He has not sold down any shares, simply stepped away from a entity that has a current holding.
    Last edited by Clints; 07-11-2017 at 11:49 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Looks like the first notice he resigned as director of his trusts, so indirect ownership of shares under his personal name reduced by around half, then the second notice is he purchased about a hundred thousand shares in his personal name.

Just reshuffling the cards, or creative accounting, or whatever you want to call it.
    Agree, he has reshuffled and purchased some more

Sorry can't copy and paste it nicely

No. of securities held prior to change 52,408,038 Ordinary Shares

Value/ConsiderationNote: If consideration is non-cash, provide details and estimatedvaluation
    A$1,600 for 100,000 sharesNZ$510 for 30,000 shares
    No. of securities held after change 52,538,038
    Nature of changeExample: on-market trade, off-market trade, exercise of options,issue of securities under dividend reinvestment plan, participation inbuy-backOn Mar

Guru

NTL has 3 weeks to get the sp back up to AUD 2 cents for the 28/11/17 oppies to come into play. I'm expecting a nice trickle of news with Mystery vein Jorc and maybe some of those small sample results coming back as well. Beyond that she's all onwards and upwards once the bulk sampling and Rahu drill results start to come through.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    NTL has 3 weeks to get the sp back up to AUD 2 cents for the 28/11/17 oppies to come into play. I'm expecting a nice trickle of news with Mystery vein Jorc and maybe some of those small sample results coming back as well. Beyond that she's all onwards and upwards once the bulk sampling and Rahu drill results start to come through.
    I hope so - I'm ready to exercise the options should the price come up over the next 2 weeks but pointless I guess if they are still down. I'd rather do it this way than buy the same number today at the cheaper price - somewhat strange many would think but I guess the risk is reduced by waiting. The volumes are very low at present so it won't take much positive news to quickly lift the SP. Management are no doubt acutely aware of the importance of harvesting the options by the 28/11/17.

It will be interesting to see what effect "no new mines on Conservation land" declaration yesterday on the "speech from the throne" at Parliaments opening will have.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    It will be interesting to see what effect "no new mines on Conservation land" declaration yesterday on the "speech from the throne" at Parliaments opening will have.
    Actually quite reassuring in respect of NTL. NTL alteady has a 25 year mining permit and an existing mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    If the rule of law prevails little effect - the protestors will no doubt feel emboldened but the fact is NTL has a permit and if that is defaulted by Eugenie Sage NTL will be entitled to significant compensation. I'm also confident the police will continue to uphold the law. Hopefully Winston will install some balance into the decision making to change the law which in any case will take several years to implement. The land is not Schedule 4, it is an existing mine and the focus is likely to be applied to open cast so it ought to be business as usual. Once the gold starts coming out and more and more locals are either directly employed or enjoy the tourism/business spin offs a boutique mine in the future can offer then eventually the protesters enthusiasm will quickly diminish. Besides only 3 years max to the next election - possibly a lot less!