sharetrader
Page 378 of 936 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478878 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 9358

I just thought the brokerage fee no matter how you buy it, will add too much cost to that.
    But yep I see the reasoning now.
    I just prefer to deal in 20k lots to keep it simple.
    Think its pretty cool to have shares in a gold mine, but also now, we find this is a Green Gold Mine, very cool, maybe worthy of an article or two.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Great chance to sell at 1.8 before it drifts back to 1.4
    Looks like you are right ...;-)
    could be a few months before any more news .

You couldn't have sold much at 1.8 and you certainly cant buy much up to 1.8 either.
    Hard to track real value of share at such low buy and sell levels, I mean, 5k or 10k a day ??

When news ramps up, lets see where 50k or 100k per day leads us.

Some NTL news yesterday on ASX, seems to have flown under the radar of those who only follow NZX

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201804...fsdcpgg9rf.pdf

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Some NTL news yesterday on ASX, seems to have flown under the radar of those who only follow NZX

Highlights:

75kg of ore has been treated....

thats a coulple of buckets worth. Does not seem like a highlight to me, but I could be barking up the wrong tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post

They just extracted less than 100 dollars worth of gold, and made a stock market release about it. I don't think there's about it that could fly over the radar with this one. Might be a long wait for more news for those who believe the HG... I mean NTL story.

GLTA

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Highlights:

75kg of ore has been treated....

thats a coulple of buckets worth. Does not seem like a highlight to me, but I could be barking up the wrong tree.
    the 4 highest ore grades in the world for underground mines are 44gms per ton...22.1.......22....and 16 so as we see dubbo slots in at number two....this is no small high light....remember one bore hole shows over 600 grms per ton of rock.....be patient...it won't happen over night but it will happen

I thought the ASX release was just notifying that a table had been appended to the market release of a few weeks back.
    And that the entire release was about the results of processing testwork. Now they know the best (recovery rate and environmental impact) method to process ore, based on that small sample.
    But I guess some people can't read further than one bullet point.

... and dont forget that after the Grinding there was the Knelson Centrifugal Concentrator.
    Then a bit of single stage floation and we are talking 94% recoveries.
    With inert tailings!

Lets get political, with the recent kerfuffle around the govt announcement to can oil/gas exploration offshore, do you think the risk of the greens pushing for something similar with mineral extraction has increased?

I don't think it will happen given it's not on the same climate change scale contributor as oil/gas extraction it has been something the Green party has discussed in the past, especially as there was no industry consultation before this announcement just talk of some sort of transition. I mean to give them the benefit of the doubt turning off the switch is technically a transition of sorts, albeit a rather immediate one.