sharetrader
Page 379 of 936 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479879 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Lets get political, with the recent kerfuffle around the govt announcement to can oil/gas exploration offshore, do you think the risk of the greens pushing for something similar with mineral extraction has increased?
    Take this key point from the NZ herald: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=12030723
    chrome_2018-04-13_14-56-21.jpg
    They're just not going to hand out any more oil/gas permits; existing ones aren't being revoked. Since NTL already has mining permits to it's existing sites, nothing changes in the short to mid term range for us.

Though if your worries are correct and they ban future mineral exploration permits, I imagine that NTL would just seek further exploration options in other countries.

They will likely do this as well, but existing licenses are safe. It would be very costly to cancel rather than just easily say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Lets get political, with the recent kerfuffle around the govt announcement to can oil/gas exploration offshore, do you think the risk of the greens pushing for something similar with mineral extraction has increased?

I don't think it will happen given it's not on the same climate change scale contributor as oil/gas extraction it has been something the Green party has discussed in the past, especially as there was no industry consultation before this announcement just talk of some sort of transition. I mean to give them the benefit of the doubt turning off the switch is technically a transition of sorts, albeit a rather immediate one.
    I think they will now push this exact kind of operation that NTL are proceeding with, a Green Gold Mine.
    NTL are definitely on to a good thing now, very impressive, they have solved about 3 issues with this one concept, very exciting.

Will there be a quarterly this Friday? What impact (if any) do we expect it to have on the share price?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Will there be a quarterly this Friday? What impact (if any) do we expect it to have on the share price?
    I would expect it on the 27th or 30th. Hopefully the prefeasibility study will be complete and include the results from the Rahu drills.

Bit of movement in shares today..does someone know something and is selling or does someone know something and is buying?
    your "guess" is as good as mine :-). ill still take any opportunity to buy at a discount for the long haul

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Bit of movement in shares today..does someone know something and is selling or does someone know something and is buying?
    your "guess" is as good as mine :-). ill still take any opportunity to buy at a discount for the long haul
    Does anyone have an idea as to when the mine might start yo produce some result. From experience, these companies seem to drag on and on testing this and that and never getting anywhere

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rainey View Post
    Does anyone have an idea as to when the mine might start yo produce some result. From experience, these companies seem to drag on and on testing this and that and never getting anywhere
    Been doing it for 25 years in various guises and forms....

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Been doing it for 25 years in various guises and forms....
    .... along with schizo inferences on here with every tenth of a pip movement in sp that this is probably, going to be, indicative of something (although; just what this might actual be, is always unstated.)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I would expect it on the 27th or 30th. Hopefully the prefeasibility study will be complete and include the results from the Rahu drills.
    Looking forward to reading the Quarterly. Hopefully it will give a good detailed briefing and not just a rehash of previous updates. It would be nice to read

a. tenders/orders have been placed for extraction/concentration equipment

b. Rahu results or at least a timetable for them

c. release or imminent release of the updated prefeasibility study. The costs per oz should have reduced considerably