sharetrader
Page 381 of 936 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481881 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 9358

They would have been more innovative if they had produced a biodigester for waste cyanide using microorganisms.

Not saying ecohippies are bad, but we are now past the point where they feel justified and entitled to cause destruction of property and enterprise in the name of the environment, however misdirected that may be.

The same in kind goes for the ban on oil exploration. Stupidity at it's greatest. Countries are now legislating toreduce vehicular emissions. But it's not about vehicles Megan. We need to talk about everything else in the world including the actual electrical vehicles. Where does all that come from or is enabled to come to fruition from????? Crude oil dear Megan. Paints, plastics, metals, paper, fabrics, cement, building materials, technology, pens, paper, batteries, the list doesn't miss out many things. Plastic will be with us long term as well , there's no current replacement for many uses of it currently and it facilitates many things that were not possible prior. We will need crude oil in perpetuity if life is to continue in post 1800s style. Dmitry Mendeleev (periodic table developer) considered crude oil too valuable to burn....we are nearly there. Government very short sighted and looking only at the combustion engine view. The demand for a paradigm vehicle type change will likely consume more crude than has been used doing anything up until now.

"Installation of the underground waterreticulation system is well underway and will becommissioned in the following quarter"

"Construction of the ventilation lock is complete,with delivery and commissioning of the primaryventilation fan expected in the current quarter."

"... the Company expects tocomplete the purchase of the equipment shortly for the commencement of pilot plantcommissioning in the next quarter."

What "commissioned" mean? Is it installation and testing?

Commission - to bring (something newly produced) into working condition.
    "we had a few hiccups getting the heating equipment commissioned

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    These guys have pissed round for so long that the price won't change until they have extracted gold and are in full production. Even then it will probably take 2 quarters before anyone believes it.
    Having said that, green chemistry and leaving tailings inside means max output and no noise from the ecohippies.
    I get the feeling that when the gold actually starts flowing, the fat lady will indeed sing her high C# and there will be smiles all around.
    Yes I suspect you are right about the timing, except I think reports of the first yellow stuff being extracted through their own plant will see the sp price take off. Having said that, the asset valuation coming in the imminent prefeasibility study should kick things along also.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Yes I suspect you are right about the timing, except I think reports of the first yellow stuff being extracted through their own plant will see the sp price take off. Having said that, the asset valuation coming in the imminent prefeasibility study should kick things along also.
    Agree also with Cam. Most of the long holders are probably already content with their exposure and a photograph of a gold bar(s) with NTL stamped on it is necessary to kick the SP off to who knows where with new buyers!

So aside from the shoring up and access works, we can expect progress *shortly* on
    - underground water reticulation system ... to be commissioned in 3rd quarter
    - primary ventilation fan to be commissioned in this quarter
    - completion of purchase shortly of equipment pilot plant and commissioning in 3rd quarter
    - release of an
    updated pre-feasibility study on the TalismanProject (level 8 workings only)
    - results of a scoping study on the entire Talisman Deeps resources
    - revaluation of the company assets and resources at both Talisman, Talisman deeps and Rahu
    - spin off of an exploration company

It sounds like there is a lot going on and heaps of potential for positive unscheduled market announcements

Without advertising an opposition forum, their is a lot of excited folk over on hot copper.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann.../#.WuoUtmcUmpo

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Agree also with Cam. Most of the long holders are probably already content with their exposure and a photograph of a gold bar(s) with NTL stamped on it is necessary to kick the SP off to who knows where with new buyers!
    Generally their is only around $250,000 value of shares for sale on the board for under 3c a share.
    As soon as good news comes out, that will shorten and it wont take much new buying to push share price higher.
    I am still holding out long term, but when SP reach's 9c I will likely quit half of mine.

9c will be very testing indeed.

Don't sell yourself short Bluemanarc.