sharetrader
Page 382 of 936 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482882 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 9358

An Egptian billionaire has put half his net worth into gold:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...nto-gold-video
    Last edited by Lion; 10-05-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    An Egptian billionaire has put half his net worth into gold:https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...nto-gold-video
    Take care Lion. if you look behind PR releases like this, you'll find that this man owns a few gold mines, so in reality he has purchased some of his own and is now possibly engaging in a bit of ramping. DYOR.

The Greens and the Axis of Evil are getting some solid thumps into Property Investors, Oil and Gas and now farming is now firmly in their sites.
    The fact that NTL has gone green is an absolutely brilliant strategy and once news gets out about a mine that is as green as its gets, and the wider public and then brokers get a whiff of it, the SP will take a massive leap forward and also funding for expansion will come a lot easier.

It will be like that Dope processing plant they are currently sourcing funding for.
    I was keen but then realised the smoko breaks are going to be so long that productivity and plant management will be awful !!!
    They will start running the machinery at 10% of capacity as they will all be thinking its running too fast man.

OK - any comments to be made on the prelim EOY results? I see Bluemanarc had a couple of posts on HC moderated, not sure what the content was there. From what I can see there doesn't seem to be much improvement. Any take on the fact this was released 15 mins before closing?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    OK - any comments to be made on the prelim EOY results? I see Bluemanarc had a couple of posts on HC moderated, not sure what the content was there. From what I can see there doesn't seem to be much improvement. Any take on the fact this was released 15 mins before closing?
    Bluemanarc was probably having a crack at the Moose who raises his antlers over there occasionally to down ramp so that he can buy in.
    This report is really just a summary of what has already been released...with a bit of an extra (well merited) teaser about the upcoming release of the PFS and subsequent significant asset revaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Bluemanarc was probably having a crack at the Moose who raises his antlers over there occasionally to down ramp so that he can buy in.
    This report is really just a summary of what has already been released...with a bit of an extra (well merited) teaser about the upcoming release of the PFS and subsequent significant asset revaluation.
    I follow what Moose says on HC. There is no downramping, just a balanced view of facts. The facts are NTL/Heritage is in no measurably better position than it has been in the last 20 odd years of its existence. Don't agree? Fine, buy up large. But to call out people providing good information "downrampers" reeks of someone who is in too deep and desperate for their investment decision to be verified.

Grammatical errors and non-sensical statements in the report. That just doesn't look good.

Still no clear timeline to get to a profitable position. If there was, it would be outlined.

Progress is slow for sure, but I have followed this for years and this last year has definitely seen the most action in a loooong time. The quarterly activities report was a much nicer read for example:

Selection and purchase of the final equipment is underway, and the Company expects to complete the purchase of the equipment shortly for the commencement of pilot plant commissioning in the next quarter.

Statements like that are exciting. If the pilot planet (including the crushers, mills, and gravity+float concentrators) is being commissioned in the next quarter then things are heating up. They also stated their water circuit was being commissioned next quarter. Expect another quarter after that because NTL are bloody slow, but this isn't looking bad. There is gold on the horizon, hopefully later this year we will start to see some real extraction as part of their bulk sampling program.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    I follow what Moose says on HC. There is no downramping, just a balanced view of facts. The facts are NTL/Heritage is in no measurably better position than it has been in the last 20 odd years of its existence. Don't agree? Fine, buy up large. But to call out people providing good information "downrampers" reeks of someone who is in too deep and desperate for their investment decision to be verified.

The trouble is it is a long way from fact that NTL is in no way measurably better. They are a few months from profitable bulk sampling. They await now the installation of the concentrator. Moosie is not providing good information...he is providing misinformation. When someone does that I tend to ask why.

My investment has already been "verified", my average cost is well below the current sp. As I have said many times, do the maths. Ounces less known cost. That cost is about to fall due to the higher grades and the concentrator. That is why it is signalled in the report that there is going to be a significant asset revaluation.

Many more positives than negatives with NTL in my opinion. I do not and will not judge the viability of this company based on any grammatical errors or supposed non sensical statements.

The positives
    4.8M$ cash in bank
    very high gold ore grades
    processing of gold on site with an environmentally friendly process
    CEO has considerable skin in the game.
    Market Cap of the company is a paltry 30M$
    Rahu is an interesting future prospect.

The negatives

No gold processed yet and investing in companies with a negative cashflow is risky

Can’t think of any others.

I am hopefull that this mine will make a number of investors very wealthy and that all staff ,subcontractors and the surrounding community will do very well financially out of it.

Always best to look on the bright side of life.

The main points are that they are progressing very well on getting the mine active, this can take time under NZ health and safety and council consenting rules, the perils of business and developing in NZ, in US the mine would be active by now, that's just the self imposed burden we work under in NZ.

My posts on HC were mysteriously taken down as I suggested that maybe the new announcement was "That they have discovered mass amounts of Diamonds in the mine".
    Don't know why they would take that down, every post is speculation to a point.

But once the Extraction process is set up and actually running, that is the power of kiwi ingenuity, once it begins to flow, nothing can stop it, its just the new world where doing stuff is 70% compliance costs and red tape, and 30% actual cost of doing the actual work.

The other point, is that once going, they have shown now, that the resource level will soon be proven to be substantially greater than first envisaged.
    Last edited by Bluemanarc; 31-05-2018 at 12:02 PM.