sharetrader
Page 387 of 936 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487887 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Announcement coming Thursday according to ASX
    The last two trading halts were followed by a cap raising. I have no idea what this one might be. Any thoughts?
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thats what holders get sucked into , the POTENTIAL, but over many cap raises and incarnations over how many years is it 20,30?.All those gold plated Carrots ehh? Id rather take a punt on a nag tomorrow at Rotorua on a heavy track and i won't be. Seriously this is for people who have a money tree and can easily replace the funds they may lose(but why would you, are you that bored)?. History never repeats , yeah right tui. My opinion.
    Fair comment, maybe, but right now they are actually IN THE MINE, building the infrastructure, to actually get the gold out.
    Directors seem very happy and excited about what is happening, after so much hard work, so should the share holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thats what holders get sucked into , the POTENTIAL, but over many cap raises and incarnations over how many years is it 20,30?.All those gold plated Carrots ehh? Id rather take a punt on a nag tomorrow at Rotorua on a heavy track and i won't be. Seriously this is for people who have a money tree and can easily replace the funds they may lose(but why would you, are you that bored)?. History never repeats , yeah right tui. My opinion.
    Fair enough. I can understand the Scepticism but these guys are not sitting on their arses they are setting up the mine for production and they do have cash in the bank. I am sure the CEO is motivated by his shareholding. It is a speculative share and I for one have my eyes wide open and accept that this could all turn to custard but I am optimistic it will all go well. I am not bored. This is added fun to a very interesting life I lead.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    The last two trading halts were followed by a cap raising. I have no idea what this one might be. Any thoughts?
    Better not be. I'll be out if there is another one this soon. Future opportunities should be fundable out of cash flow.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Better not be. I'll be out if there is another one this soon. Future opportunities should be fundable out of cash flow.
    My money's on CR. They were "fully funded for 10 years" before the last one.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...936/281725.pdf

you will all have seen this , but for what its worth ........
    I for one will be out at the next peak if i can work that one out.
    the last peak last year was good for me, and bought some back at .015 . Too soon to get out now, so lets see what the next month brings. Its a bit like investing in kids education ... You part with all that money, hoping for some development, so lets hope they done waist it !
    Last edited by Yoda; 26-06-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    My money's on CR. They were "fully funded for 10 years" before the last one.
    From ASX:
    New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd (NTL) requests a halt in trading on the ASX up until commencement of
    trading on June 27, 2018, pending the release of an amended announcement addressing queries
    from ASX pertaining to the announcement released earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    From ASX:
    New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd (NTL) requests a halt in trading on the ASX up until commencement of
    trading on June 27, 2018, pending the release of an amended announcement addressing queries
    from ASX pertaining to the announcement released earlier today.
    That sounds...odd.
    Last edited by Caesius; 26-06-2018 at 08:44 PM. Reason: toned down

I believe it is related to the following comment that came with the NZX release "CEO Matthew Hill stated"..."With a scoping study on Talisman Deeps being finalised in the coming days on the high grade resources"

From a previous announcement (last year?) it was stated "any further resource increases at Talisman Deeps in its entirety will be included in an updated pre-feasibility study and ore reserve statement in due course. Where possible, areas identified will be prospected and tested for inclusioninto the body of works during Bulk sampling"

So hopefully it is just confirmation of additional reserves?

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I believe it is related to the following comment that came with the NZX release "CEO Matthew Hill stated"..."With a scoping study on Talisman Deeps being finalised in the coming days on the high grade resources"

From a previous announcement (last year?) it was stated "any further resource increases at Talisman Deeps in its entirety will be included in an updated pre-feasibility study and ore reserve statement in due course. Where possible, areas identified will be prospected and tested for inclusioninto the body of works during Bulk sampling"

So hopefully it is just confirmation of additional reserves?
    Nope, released just now on ASX, they've had to retract the valuation.