sharetrader
Page 388 of 936 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488888 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 9358

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    The bit that was highlighted was this:

HIGHLIGHTS
    o Value of Talisman project more than doubles on results of updated
    Pre-Feasibility Study, NPV9% increases from $15m to $36m;

So the current market cap of $38m seems about right. No real room to move.
    I agree. The current market capitilisation is about the NPV of the PFS. Because of that, I sold out today. I recognise that there are prospects for further resource definitions but with the limited mining approval limits, realisation of those is very much impacted. With the current Government in place, I am very dubious that these limits can be overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
    I agree. The current market capitilisation is about the NPV of the PFS. Because of that, I sold out today. I recognise that there are prospects for further resource definitions but with the limited mining approval limits, realisation of those is very much impacted. With the current Government in place, I am very dubious that these limits can be overcome.
    The onsite underground processing of the ore changes things substantially and for me was a game changer. As I have said before this is a highly speculative investment but underground processing has in my opinion decreased the chance of outside interference and increased the chance of this becoming a profitable mine for the benefit of the staff, local community and long suffering shareholders.

The Greenness of this Mine, now evident, has not yet been reflected in the SP, but it will, as potential for political and greenies interference is now gone.
    That was something holding back the SP, so I expect it, with all the work being done to head back in the interim to its previous level of 2.8 to 3.1c.

IMO the main reason the mcap is very low for this relative to the available resource is lack of extraction, processing and sale. That is where the current main risk lies. Until that occurs this remains a speculative stock.

Highly speculative...but worth a punt as the gold is there. Just remains to be seen whether they can bring it out in commercial quantities in a reasonable time frame. I will hold for 5 years.

Scoping study on Deeps has been released
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...006/281815.pdf

Results aren't nearly as stunning as I previously imagined, but that's still a fair amount of gold that can be extracted.

This Study has found that the orebody is likely capable of supporting a medium scale mine, producing on average 18,000 gold equivalent ounces a year over a nine year life from 50,000 tonnes of ore a year. The project will require a $25m investment in equipment and installed infrastructure and is estimated to yield a Net Present Value, at a 12% discount rate, of between $11m and $89m with an expected return of $49m. Cost estimates are inclusive of a 25% contingency included to reflect the confidence level of the estimate.
    But what is really concerning is the next part:

To achieve the range of outcomes indicated in the Scoping Study, funding of in the order of $19 million will likely be required. Investors should note that there is no certainty that NTL will be able to raise that amount of funding when needed. It is also possible that such funding may only be available on terms that may be dilutive to or otherwise affect the value of NTL’s existing shares.
    How many times do they have to dip into our pockets
    Why can't they just have an incremental plan, using profits from earlier mining stages to fund the next.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 27-06-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post

Why can't they just have an incremental plan, using profits from earlier mining stages to fund the next.

Because ........

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thats what holders get sucked into , the POTENTIAL, but over many cap raises and incarnations over how many years is it 20,30?.All those gold plated Carrots ehh? Id rather take a punt on a nag tomorrow at Rotorua on a heavy track and i won't be. Seriously this is for people who have a money tree and can easily replace the funds they may lose(but why would you, are you that bored)?. History never repeats , yeah right tui. My opinion.
    Disc: Hold a few as an interest. Had quite a lot but sold them.
    Last edited by dubya; 27-06-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Outside thinking.

Remember - it is a mining company (which in this case makes more money from mining shareholders!)

(Disc - don't hold)

Scoping study on Deeps has been released
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...006/281815.pdf

Results aren't nearly as stunning as I previously imagined, but that's still a fair amount of gold that can be extracted.

But what is really concerning is the next part:

I'll be very disappointed if they go ahead with another cap raise before they've got on with the job in front of them and started generating some cash themselves. We need to see some results before they'll find enough support to raise that kind of money.