sharetrader
Page 390 of 938 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 9378
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    My understanding is that the scoping study was done on that 340k oz. It identified that a total of 162k, or less than half, could be extracted over 9 years. To do so they'd need a ton of money, and the study hints at diluting existing shares in one way or another to get the $19m needed.

Despite the low level of confidence that such a study has, it does put a damper on previous speculations.
    Your understanding is incorrect. Talisman Deeps is not the Maria vein in its entirety. It is sub level 9
    Last edited by jonu; 27-06-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Just to be clear and transparent( love transparency, clarity and openness, they are tremendous people and have the best words not like those losers at oceania, we may need to build a wall to get the gold but we are clever , smart operators. We need toughness now, im talking to you who hold the shares be tough, we dont want any lightweights here,ignore the danger even if a tough, bad cap raise comes, lets do this and help me(sic) make my deck bigger again. It will be amazing.
    26th june 9.51 Pfs and ore reserve update
    26th june 13.09 Trading halt
    26th june 17.05 trading halt request
    26th june 18.56 Retraction
    26th june 18.59 PFS and ORE reserve update amendment
    27th june 11.41 !Request to lift trading halt
    27th June 12.46 trading halt
    27th june 13.35 trading halt request
    In an attempt at fairness...half of those were asked for by firstly the ASX and then the NZX. ASX apparently wanted some clarity around the independant valuation. NTL said they will provide it in the report due by the end of the month. Then the NZX decided they wanted clarity about something else.

Personally I feel both company announcements could have been worded better and also provided more strategic direction. That would have spared us the uninformed comments flying around. The costs around Talisman Deeps are high and I would be happy for them to farm it out or sell it out right rather than cap raise. Talisman looks fantastic. The monster mother lode is obviously Maria and this is where they must concentrate their scoping efforts going forward.

Currently approx 12% of their Resource (Talsiman) justifies today's market cap. Another 15% or so (Deeps) adds another whack if they want to pursue it. The other 70%? Let's see what the costs are to get to it.
    Last edited by jonu; 27-06-2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: typo

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    In an attempt at fairness...half of those were asked for by firstly the ASX and then the NZX. ASX apparently wanted some clarity around the independant valuation. NTL said they will provide it in the report due by the end of the month. Then the NZX decided they wanted clarity about something else.

Personally I feel both company announcements could have been worded better and also provided more strategic direction. That would have spared us the uninformed comments flying around. The costs around Talisman Deeps are high and I would be happy for them to farm it out or sell it out right rather than cap raise. Talisman looks fantastic. The monster mother lode is obviously Maria and this is where they must concentrate their scoping efforts going forward.

Currently approx 12% of their Resource (Talsiman) justifies today's market cap. Another 15% or so (Deeps) adds another whack if they want to pursue it. The other 70%? Let's see what the costs are to get to it.
    Bravo, a lucid informed summary.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Just to be clear and transparent( love transparency, clarity and openness, they are tremendous people and have the best words not like those losers at oceania, we may need to build a wall to get the gold but we are clever , smart operators. We need toughness now, im talking to you who hold the shares be tough, we dont want any lightweights here,ignore the danger even if a tough, bad cap raise comes, lets do this and help me(sic) make my deck bigger again. It will be amazing.
    26th june 9.51 Pfs and ore reserve update
    26th june 13.09 Trading halt
    26th june 17.05 trading halt request
    26th june 18.56 Retraction
    26th june 18.59 PFS and ORE reserve update amendment
    27th june 11.41 !Request to lift trading halt
    27th June 12.46 trading halt
    27th june 13.35 trading halt request
    You have written a number of posts in this thread for a good while...all very trollesque... did you sell at 0.5/0.6c or something?

Do you hold ntl if you dont mind me asking?

IMO

Are you a multi bagger too Kay along with jonu, Digger ,Yoda etc?. You're in great situ if so getting in so early .002 for some was it.? Hope you're free carried at least and have taken profits out to safer stocks.

Easy money has been made and notable traders have moved on ,eg Robbo . Whats the history now ive lost track at re 30 years plus and many cap raises and promises and still no gold out?. I and others like to point out occasionally the risk and history of this stock. Hate to see anyone lose their dough on this , imo lower quality gold play esp if they are recent buyers and get sucked in with the hype. How many more cap raises for another $25 million? Easy for multi baggers but harder for more recent punters. I was having a bit of trumpy fun, sorry if you're offended. They are pretty sloppy with announcements , a quick count i saw another 9 or so amended ones going back, not a good look Kay.

ps have never owned NTL, looked at it some time ago and will steer clear.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-06-2018 at 09:19 PM.

IMO

Kay the reason why ive commented on NTL most recently was my dismay at seeing NTL included in this thread below. To give it such status alongside some of our best NZX stocks such as RYM,POT IFT etc to me was ludicrous and astounding and plain wrong imo.
    Your $1m inheritance is locked for 10 years in one company, which one ?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

IMO

Awesome, thanks t.rexjr. A must watch for very investor.

NTL are not good at getting their announcements clear and compliant...
    The ones coming out the last couple of days keep with the trend.
    After having digested these I am quite happy where this is going.
    The increase to 36 million net profit over the next 6 years is much better than I initially thought it would be. 6 million in the bank per year will be a good launching pad to finance the next stages of the mine, probably the most logical at this stage being the 25 million investment mentioned. With some cash in the bank it'll be easier to raise the shortfall, as clearly they cannot and will not try and raise this amount through current shareholders, and I'm sure Matt Hill realises this only too well. However if they have 10 million in the bank and a proven record of bringing the gold out, raising 15 million is very doable when there is an expected 49 million profit from this investment...so I expect it'll be awhile before there is a capital raise for this unless they have another investor to stump up a significant amount as well...
    This is just one of the potentials this mine holds...there's still plenty more on offer.
    All in all heading in the right direction still, but this all takes time so anyone wanting pay dirt in the next couple years should probably not touch this one...
    Current MCAP seems appropriate, anyone expecting a big jump anytime soon will probably be disappointed, although when/if the gold does start flowing will prove proof of concept (or not) and the price will respond accordingly. Personally I only see some upside when/if it happens.
    Last edited by Flugenbear; 28-06-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Looks like it might drop 4 points when the halt lifts according to ASB site. Glad i sold 50% yesterday. Free riding and shifted some to CVT. There's honey in them ther' hills......😉🐝