sharetrader
Page 391 of 936 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491891 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Looks like it might drop 4 points when the halt lifts according to ASB site. Glad i sold 50% yesterday. Free riding and shifted some to CVT. There's honey in them ther' hills......����
    YODA, That wont happen ino !

Are they going to make another announcement? The trading halt hasn't been lifted yet

Firmly headed to 1.5c. What a mess. Glad I got out at 1.8.

Sorry... what does ino stand for?

0.015 it is then.......

IMO

[QUOTE=Joshuatree
    26th june 9.51 Pfs and ore reserve update
    26th june 13.09 Trading halt
    26th june 17.05 trading halt request
    26th june 18.56 Retraction
    26th june 18.59 PFS and ORE reserve update amendment
    27th june 11.41 !Request to lift trading halt
    27th June 12.46 trading halt
    27th june 13.35 trading halt request
    28th june Retraction of Scoping Studay at request of ASX
    ]ASX has advised the company that in its view the scoping study may not have a reasonable basis as it is not currently supported by an independent technical report, as contemplated by ASX guidance. Accordingly, after discussion with ASX, New Talisman wishes to advise that the scoping study announcement is retracted.

Investors are advised to exercise caution to and should not make any investment decision based on the results of the scoping study."
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 28-06-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Sorry... what does ino stand for?
    fat finger imo, in my opinion, big wrong for me here , severy smack from ASX, its a pity that they were not tougher on the Ausi companies

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    In an attempt at fairness...half of those were asked for by firstly the ASX and then the NZX. ASX apparently wanted some clarity around the independant valuation. NTL said they will provide it in the report due by the end of the month. Then the NZX decided they wanted clarity about something else.

Personally I feel both company announcements could have been worded better and also provided more strategic direction. That would have spared us the uninformed comments flying around. The costs around Talisman Deeps are high and I would be happy for them to farm it out or sell it out right rather than cap raise. Talisman looks fantastic. The monster mother lode is obviously Maria and this is where they must concentrate their scoping efforts going forward.

Currently approx 12% of their Resource (Talsiman) justifies today's market cap. Another 15% or so (Deeps) adds another whack if they want to pursue it. The other 70%? Let's see what the costs are to get to it.
    Jonu can you clarify where you are getting this information from? It seems to be at odds with what was announced.
    The scoping study mentions the entirety of Talisman having 469,800 gold equivalent ounces, and then goes on to refer to the Dubbo zone (the main item of interest in this scoping study) as having 312,800. That is the majority of the Talisman resource, not 15%? What are you referring to when you mention the other 70%?

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Jonu can you clarify where you are getting this information from? It seems to be at odds with what was announced.
    The scoping study mentions the entirety of Talisman having 469,800 gold equivalent ounces, and then goes on to refer to the Dubbo zone (the main item of interest in this scoping study) as having 312,800. That is the majority of the Talisman resource, not 15%? What are you referring to when you mention the other 70%?
    Separate Talisman with Talisman deeps. A good chunk of the 469,800 is inferred in the deeps area, not the refurbished original Talisman area. There was always going to be further costs to set this up (new mining operations are not cheap), but my thoughts are that using Talisman to leverage funds out of, then progressing from there would be the way to go.

Seems odd the asx is heavily picking on a dual listed miner while many single listed asx miners (and others) go unmoderated for actual bad behaviour.

As a ntl investor/supporter I would encourage anyone to do their history on the company, which includes the heritage gold limited history. However they should also note the difference in the company staff / board / permits / progress between then and now before throwing out comments, especially inferences regarding time-frames. For example, mining permit 51326 starts at 2009, not several decades ago. You can check this here: http://data.nzpam.govt.nz/permitwebm...odity=minerals

It's also worth checking out the directors and shareholdings too - https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/...mpanies/276623. Skin in the game is always important. Mr Hill isn't just going to flush 40m+ shares down the toilet for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Separate Talisman with Talisman deeps. A good chunk of the 469,800 is inferred in the deeps area, not the refurbished original Talisman area.
    This is what I mean - the entirety of the talisman mine is quoted at 469,800 ounces, including the deeps. I can not find anywhere in prior reports a 'total' of more than that, but I do find numerous mentions to 'all veins' and 'total' being that value.

In the Half year Report from December last year they again do not mention any value higher than 469,800.
    The company presentation slides from September last year on page 12 mention "Maria Vein measured, Indicated and Inferred resources increased to 427,600oz at a grade of ... [this] Includes Dubbo Zone - 312,800 oz Inferred resource".

The 469,800 ounces ARE the total, and therefore Jonu's statement that this scoping study only references 15% of the total seem totally incorrect. The scoping study explicitly says it uses the Dubbo and Bonanza zone inferred resources as the basis of its "Production Target for the Talisman Deeps project". The deeps project therefore represents the majority of the available resources.

Would love to be wrong here - Jonu please do fill me in on what I am missing, and which reports clearly state the total resources available to this company.
    Last edited by Meister; 28-06-2018 at 01:34 PM.