sharetrader
Page 392 of 938 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492892 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 9380

Arbitrage opportunity
    both 1.5c
    Buy on NZX, sell on ASX
    (I cannot, because I have none on ASX to sell)

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    Arbitrage opportunity
    both 1.5c
    Buy on NZX, sell on ASX
    (I cannot, because I have none on ASX to sell)
    Is is that simple? I thought you had to transfer shares to the other market first?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    Is is that simple? I thought you had to transfer shares to the other market first?
    That's right, asx registered

You would need to own some on ASX (you can get them transferred, but not instantly) to sell.
    by the time you orgabise yourself the opportunity may have passed

Responsible Investment on the rise for super funds, and in general is a new trend.
    Great for Green Mines like NTL.
    https://westpaciq.westpac.com.au/Article/33508/36476/

I am not planning on selling on the ASX, but certainly picked up some good buying on the NZX at 1.4c.
    Thank you very much to every one who sold to me

Great news on Level 8 and that infrastructure is fully financed and set up.
    Scoping study that never was, showed a lot more gold than we thought, and more cost than anyone thought to get out, however the ratio of gold to that cost looked pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Responsible Investment on the rise for super funds, and in general is a new trend.

I am not planning on selling on the ASX, but certainly picked up some good buying on the NZX at 1.4c.

Scoping study that never was, showed a lot more gold than we thought, and more cost than anyone thought to get out, however the ratio of gold to that cost looked pretty good to me.
    From what I can tell you're very loaded up on this puppy at high levels. How red are you currently?

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

My pleasure, I hope they do well for you. It was an impulse buy for me a while ago when I was an impulsive bear but I see better value at least in the short to medium term else where

Annual report released today is well worth a read.

The annual report is good, but does seem to confirm my earlier post that the Talisman Deeps Inferred Resources are the same inferred resources within the 469,800 Oz total.
    Prefeasibility [bottom of page 9]
    ...a PFS is confined to examining only the higher confidence Measured and Indicated Resources and cannot take account of the extensive information available pertaining to the deeper extents of the mine where the Mineral Resources are classified in the Inferred Resource category .... in order to assess the value of the remaining resource the company completed a separate scoping study over the Talisman Deeps area.
    Talisman Deeps Scoping Study [top of page 10]
    As outlined earlier the Talisman Deeps scoping study was completed in June 2018. This study reviewed the broad economic potentialfor the development of the much larger Talisman Deeps operation based on the significantly expanded 469,800 AuEq Oz Mineralresource, and significantly increased grades as discussed earlier in this report.
    About New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd [top of page 13]
    ...Its gold properties near Paeroa in the Hauraki District of NewZealand are a granted mining permit, a JORC compliant mineralof 469,800 ounces AuEq at an average above 15 g/t AuEq and aJORC compliant reserve statement.
    They did restate that there is an exploration target for a potential additional 277,000 Oz to 726,000 Oz AuEq at the bottom of page 8. If that can be confirmed and extracted economically, that is significant extra value. Plus there is a maybe at Rahu.
    Even if those did not eventuate though, the pre-feasibility study + deeps scoping study combined make this worth holding in my opinion. In saying that, the deeps scoping study was less extravagant and more costly than I expected and that does heighten the risk here.

I look forward to them actually getting gold processing underway.

I have always had a concern over Talisman’s acquisition of 80% of Rahu from Newcrest.

Can anybody help with the following questions.

1/ Why was the deal confidential? I cannot understand why the price would be commercially sensitive.

2/ The price must have been low because if it wasn’t it would be hard to hide it in the accounts.
    Any ideas where or how it would be hidden?

3/ Rahu does seem to be highly prospective. If it is an extension of talisman with similar grades and is on non conservation land then it could be a highly valuable minining liscence.

Why did Newcrest essentially give it back to New Talisman?