sharetrader
Page 394 of 937 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494894 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 9361

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    I actually thought their silly wording and handling of news releases was an indication that their skills lay in another direction. Hopefully in creating an operational goldmine.????
    What will they be able to to say at the AGM when the share-market price will be way lower than 1 year ago. Unable to hold their hand out for more ????
    Hopefully you are right that they are more skilled at running a goldmine then writing market releases.

The litmus test of that is coming up in the following months where we shareholders are expecting gold to be mined. This will be the turning point. I believe if they fail NTL will be history.

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post

And I can see another SPP in the not too distant future too as lots of money going out and zada coming in.
    As of annual report 2018, NTL has $4.83m cash and $1m outgoings for the previous FY. So plenty of cash to continue Talisman operations without a SPP required. They should be fully funded for the life of the Talisman mine without another CR - assuming incomes starts to be generated. This needs to be in current FY. NTL has everything in place, now is the time to deliver.

They are not ready to mine yet, they have the custom designed ventilation system on its way that has to be installed.
    Then the concentration plant to be confirmed, sent and installed.
    Both those will take a bit of time, but they are now certainties, just a matter of timing, and these things do take time, but the mine will be operating.
    The gold is confirmed as being at this level, and the plan to get it out is confirmed, and now we wait the rolling in of the gold.
    Lot better return than those large ground processing plants you see on the ausie gold shows.

I suspect once that is in full swing and gold and money coming in and the SP will rocket ahead.
    My take is that once that is happening, they will look at a plan and a CR for the deeper part of the mine.

Quarterly update time. Am expecting progress on these parts, as noted from the previous quarterly, as well as no mistakes that require report retraction...

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    So aside from the shoring up and access works, we can expect progress *shortly* on
    - underground water reticulation system ... to be commissioned in 3rd quarter
    - primary ventilation fan to be commissioned in this quarter
    - completion of purchase shortly of equipment pilot plant and commissioning in 3rd quarter
    - release of an
    updated pre-feasibility study on the TalismanProject (level 8 workings only)
    - results of a scoping study on the entire Talisman Deeps resources [done]
    - revaluation of the company assets and resources at both Talisman, Talisman deeps and Rahu [done, or was that 27/6/18 release only for Talisman...]
    - spin off of an exploration company

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Quarterly update time. Am expecting progress on these parts, as noted from the previous quarterly, as well as no mistakes that require report retraction...
    They should let the blueman write the quarterly report,every time I read one of his posts,I have an urge to buy more!

Quarterly cashflow is out. Spend a little more than expected however the annex is interesting:

"The reason for the variance was due to the entity completing more mining work during the quarter than expected. Activities originally scheduled for the following quarter have commenced earlier than anticipated."

Looking forward to the activities report.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    They should let the blueman write the quarterly report,every time I read one of his posts,I have an urge to buy more!
    Not too sure who this blueman is, but yes "The Bluemanarc" would do a better job at all things as he is a super hero of course.

All they had to do was stick to reality and accuracy with their reporting and use a bit of common sense on their CR's and SP would still be around that 2.2 to 3.1c range where they thought 2.2c was a bargain.

Nothing has changed and a hell of a lot of mine progress and improvements to the manufacturing model have happened since that SP was at 3.1c.

I feel this is a new risk:

The processing options regarding a gravity pilot plant for producing concentrate, as set out in recent annual report, are currently being reviewed by the relevant regulatory authorities.
    But otherwise very happy with the progress. Good to see the restatement of the PFS information previously retracted and that the ventilation fan is already on a ship heading to the mine.

Why has this thread gone quite. I feel I’ve missed something. Can some let me know what has happened please

It has gone quiet because nothing has happened. The ventilation plant should be commissioned soon. Waiting for news on the concentrator. Hopefully mining will start soon. SGM next Wednesday maybe we will get updates then.