sharetrader
Page 395 of 936 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495895 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Putrimacan View Post
    Why has this thread gone quite. I feel I’ve missed something. Can some let me know what has happened please
    The thread and the mine just got very boring, they just gearing up the infrastructure to mine.

I have been busy developing and flipping property, that's been more exciting than shares at moment.

Maybe the AGM will spark things up, and they have appointed some new chap with a might long list of credentials.

Watching this series on TV called "Gold Rush" - that has been quite funny, certainly prefer this simple NTL mine to what those Alaskan boys go through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Rush_(TV_series)

Quote Originally Posted by Putrimacan View Post
    Why has this thread gone quite. I feel I’ve missed something. Can some let me know what has happened please
    History shows that NTL are fairly stop start in what they do - some would argue more stop than start, but there is progress. Settle in for the long haul on this one, gold will flow (in the next year or so????), and potentially in good volumes. As Bluemanarc says, they are still working on infrastructure.

Im hopefully then next 24 months will show a significant increase in SP - this is pure speculation though - DYOR - don't put all your eggs in one basket - its a game of 2 halves. :-)

Guru

Good to see some volume going through ahead of the AGM. Any bets on 2c by end of the week?

And they say that insider trading is dead

Someone always knows something before information comes available to the public, someone has to type the minutes, order equipment, directors wives talk to their friends, a nod here, a wink there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

Someone always knows something before information comes available to the public, someone has to type the minutes, order equipment, directors wives talk to their friends, a nod here, a wink there.
    More like just a no brainer. Imminent progress has been well signalled to the market. Ventilation unit should be here by now and possibly installed. If it is then the yellow stuff isn't far behind. Updates from the AGM should put a rocket under the SP IMHO.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

Someone always knows something before information comes available to the public, directors wives talk to their friends, a nod here, a wink there.
    I happen to be a director's husband but that is another story. Just putting it out there that the reverse exists

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I happen to be a director's husband but that is another story. Just putting it out there that the reverse exists
    Valid point blackcap
    Last edited by RupertBear; 11-09-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Asx still at 1.3 With only a few buyers there, looks like they are not in a rush to get to 2.
    but maybe they are too far away to be a fly on the wall. Im not holding my breath, but still have a little skin in the game as i live not too far away and want it to happen ....

I can't make it down to the AGM today real pity they don't show the presentation by Podcast as many Companies do

Guru

From the Chairman's address

Ventilation fan installed

All infrastructure to commence mining is complete

Results of samples from Mystery vein to be released in the coming days

Pilot processing plant on the water and due to arrive later this month

Go you good things! (that bit is from me)