sharetrader
Page 396 of 936 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496896 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 9358

I actually thought the chairmans report was well presented and concise for a change,however I might be proven wrong after some of you guys check the facts!

I realised at 9.30 there was a meeting in town, so I got a cup of coffee and drove in to see the whites of their eyes when they spoke.
    Very funny actually, arrived after the boring AGM stuff and got to hear the presentation.

I like these guys, its like watching comedy central or an episode of the office.
    I see why they stuff up their reports and bumble through messages and releases to the public.
    They are so wound up in what they are doing, they just don't communicate their messages very well.

But its real folks, the mine is going to be underway, its actually happening, they all seem quite excited.

Asked about dividends to shareholders, you could see a light bulb explode in Mathew Hills head, "I bloody hope so" is close enough to what he said.

They refuted that the need more money from shareholders to get the mine operation, and refuted speculation in the past that 25 million or so was needed to do the second part of the operation.

They are honest and tell you, that their are unknown elements, and questions cant be answered, till further into the process, instead of just telling all the good points.

No protest issues at all to speak off.

Funds from this first stage look set to be applied to the second stage with maybe dividends, but my gut feeling, even though they said they wont know until further down the track, is that they will plough that back into the second stage where there is a lot more gold, and way latter down the track they are prospecting Rahu, they seem excited and confident that they will find good gold segments eventually, they have not legally been able to start drill holes till now.

Thanks Bluemanarc. But what was the food like?

(I am just kidding by the way).

Steveb, I agree. By far one of the tidier and less ambiguous commentaries we have read in a while. I am feeling quite positive.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Thanks Bluemanarc. But what was the food like?

(I am just kidding by the way).

Steveb, I agree. By far one of the tidier and less ambiguous commentaries we have read in a while. I am feeling quite positive.
    Took a biscuit as I was leaving, about as dry as the presenters, no chocolate ones either, weird bikky, cant describe it.

Funny crowd of shareholders, look like retired miners, lots of weird accents too, and chatting to a few of them as we left, most very happy, only one seemed grumpy and pessimistic but I think he may be permanently like that on life in general.

Guru

Got to wonder why anyone would be looking to unload before these Mystery test results are back. For the sake of a few days...

Thanks Bluemanarc. I’m focused on getting married in Indonesia on Friday. So you analysis is really appreciated. Cheers mate

Congratulations, well done buddy, best of luck and work hard on your marriage continually, don't take things for granted.

Re your comment Jonu, as one shareholder said to me, "people expect instant results" and there will be x amount of sellers that just want to get out.

Maybe they need the funds to get married or buy a house, they see this little bit of good news as their chance, good luck to them.

Eventually these people will be sucked out by new buyers and the SP will slowly ramp up on more news as the mine ramps up operations.

I especially like the explanation from Mat Hill re the reason behind treating this mining as a 2 stage operation (without admitting he balsed up a press release) and the process and reasoning as to why they were doing it that way.

If he had of explained it correctly the first time, and not made the mistake of releasing information incorrectly and having that recall.
    The SP would still be around the 1.8 to 2.2 range.

On that BTW:
    They are going to get the further information, that is required by the share market authority, to be able to release that report again officially.
    So that's also likely to be good news.

If the mystery test results come back, anywhere near as good as the video they showed of the rock face with the gold vein in it, then those results should be spectacular.

The answer to one question, on this test, was whether they had hand picked the sample, and the answer from the guy was "No we cant, we just blow up the rock face and take whatever comes out"

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Putrimacan View Post
    ...I’m focused on getting married in Indonesia on Friday...
    Di mana, macan?
    Bisa macan tutul hadir?
    om mani peme hum

Great updates team - really does sound positive. Action may be sooner than I expected.

Bintaro. Terima kasih snow leopard