sharetrader
Page 401 of 936 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501901 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 9358

From past reports you can probably assume between 2 and 3 fold the gold quantity as silver output.
    They may choose to sell concentrate as silver credits or whatever, but still a substantial amount to come out. Could offset the mining cost a substantial percentage.

well the crumbling value of the NZ$ can only help this along.

Have we seen the bulk sampling results?

The Bulk Sampling results must be out soon.
    At the AGM they were very excited about that.

Silver: there is a heap of silver: you just have to go look at reports from 2017, estimates are there. I cant remember off hand. But the kicker is silver is only $22 an oz, the international gold silver ratio is an all time high, over 80/1 last time I looked. I love the stuff, but its hardly worth going looking for at the moment. We need 15,000 oz of the lovely stuff a year, just to pay directors fees for example, lol!

What about the enthusiastically proclaimed B/S results ????? Surely it does not take this long for testing. ????

Default silver vs gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    Silver: there is a heap of silver: you just have to go look at reports from 2017, estimates are there. I cant remember off hand. But the kicker is silver is only $22 an oz, the international gold silver ratio is an all time high, over 80/1 last time I looked. I love the stuff, but its hardly worth going looking for at the moment. We need 15,000 oz of the lovely stuff a year, just to pay directors fees for example, lol!
    I went looking: silver to gold ratio is generally obscured, the prefered term used is "Gold equivilent "ounces, rather than saying how much gold & how much silver. But in 2017 AGM I do see a reference to about 204,000 oz gold & 800,000 oz silver. 4:1. Given that that ounce of gold is $NZ 1900, and its acompanying 4 oz silver is $NZ 88, you can see why unfortunatly it hardly matters.
    Last edited by Mbro; 29-10-2018 at 10:05 PM.

A quick review leaves me optomistic! Ive ignored NTL for a while.
    Hardly any selling, in reality: remember, 2.3 billion shares.
    It looks top five shareholders have sold nothing in last year?
    Managing director has skin in game.
    Existing mine, which gave up 3.5 million ounces of gold at a maybe average of 37gm/ton. Insane high rate.
    Company has a mining consent!
    NTL provides a NZ $ hedge to US $ gold price.
    And it provides a Gold hedge to irrational & fragile US share market, & economy. Global debt is very very scary right now.

So I see NTL as beyond a prospector - its a kind of shakey newborn producer. Like a calf standing up for the first time.

While it was insane raising money in front of November 2017 options, and I lost big on that - by my standards- I think NTL a winner, still. 700,000 options that looked certain for 1.5c , to zero. Thanks for nothing.

Warren Buffett said two things- "buy when others are selling"
    and " the share market allows the slow transfer of wealth, from the greedy, to the patient"
    So against my impatient annoyance, I will hold. I might buy more if the Dow falls another 15%
    Last edited by Mbro; 29-10-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Quarterly cashflow is out. No income however the annexure 1 indicates more mining was completed than expected - and that (mining?) activities are ahead of schedule. Hopefully we get further detail in the forthcoming activities report.

Tyre Kicker

Would not expect to see any income from mining activities to appear untill next quarter at the earliest.
    chippy52

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Quarterly cashflow is out. No income however the annexure 1 indicates more mining was completed than expected - and that (mining?) activities are ahead of schedule. Hopefully we get further detail in the forthcoming activities report.
    Bit of a worry that they lost $1.2m in cash though and only have $2.8m left. That means capital raise in the next 6 months if they do not get a move on. The pilot plant is not yet commissioned either if I am reading it correctly....