sharetrader
Page 407 of 937 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 9365

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Nothing dirty about closed water loop mining in an existing underground stratum.
    Just quoting the sentiment expressed by the article BigBob posted earlier. Not everyone is as discerning between the various mining methods.

I think the way things are these days, it doesn't matter if its dirty, just whether people (who don't know anything about it) feel like it's dirty. Everyone's opinion matters. Lol

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    I think the way things are these days, it doesn't matter if its dirty, just whether people (who don't know anything about it) feel like it's dirty. Everyone's opinion matters. Lol
    Thats about the gist of it. Same with the supermarket plastic bags crusade. Its people that know nothing but feel its wrong that are banging on about it. Oh well unintended consequences and all be damned.

Some news/update released to ASX on 24/1

https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistic...me=D&period=M6

Maybe the new "True Greens" party with a bit of brains will actually support this green environmentally friendly mining operation.

Guru

Two quarters to go and cash raising time....

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...018/294279.pdf

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Two quarters to go and cash raising time....

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...018/294279.pdf
    Along way from certain there blackcap. 2m in the bank and reduced expenditure for the coming quarter. Annexure 1 also notes higher than budgeted expenditure for current quarter due to mining activity being ahead of schedule. Cashflow from the profitable bulk sampling should kick in this quarter.

It would have been good to know the tonnage of stockpiled ore...kind of like stock in hand really.

Well said Jonu, good to see someone knows what they're talking about.

My guess is the only way they can make any money out of the stock piled ore quickly is to have it toll treated. Waihi did this for them a while back. It seems to me that they are pinning their hopes on Dubbo producing some high grade ore that they can run through the pilot plant to create a bit of cash flow.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Along way from certain there blackcap. 2m in the bank and reduced expenditure for the coming quarter. Annexure 1 also notes higher than budgeted expenditure for current quarter due to mining activity being ahead of schedule. Cashflow from the profitable bulk sampling should kick in this quarter.

It would have been good to know the tonnage of stockpiled ore...kind of like stock in hand really.
    Its now a mine and these are all operational issues around getting going in the most affective manner possible.
    I don't know why people are complaining so much Jono.

I am very happy we have gone from a pipe dream to actual mining.
    These things take time, but once the whole system is set up, I can see a huge ramp up in activities, and gold production and cash.
    The Ducks are unstoppably being lined up in a row.